MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
DangerMouse
potlickinpirate
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
N2rock
goldenboy
Timmay
Great Pumpkin
TxRubiRig
Dutchboy101
jeeperjennie
14 posters
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 2:00 pm

OK as some of you know G and I have had a lot of family deaths this year. Everytime we read the Obits we talk about what they should have said what they shouldf not have said. they always list every family member that passed before them and so on. they never say what the person passed away from or who the person really was.

So we started talking about it again today cause the man who runs the hardwear store G shops at passed away. So G said he wanted us to sit down and write ours now so that when we pass they say what we want them to.

SO I wrote his and he is writing mine! I can not wait to see what he wrote lol

Here's what I wrote for him!

It was kinda morbid but fun so feel free to jump in and write your own and post it up!

Georges Obit:

George Collins, will be laid to rest on July 18th 2070. George was a loving Husband, Father, and friend. He is survived by his loving wife Jennie Collins. George was active in various automotive originations. He had the need for speed. George left this earth doing what he loved he passed away in Moab, Utah after he hit a canyon wall going aprox 105 miles per hour. He amazed the offroad community when he took first place at King of the Hammers this year. He was the fist person to have ever won the race at the age of 94. We have built a shock creet memorial at the entrance to the cemetery, you will be able to enter on the regular drive way or Crawl the course to the parking area. He will be greatly missed. The memorial service with be held in Edge Texas where he will be laid to rest with his family
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:21 pm

That is funny.

Jennie, what you gonna say if G writes your date in as loving wife died july 12, 2011 by on unforeseen event? lol
I noticed you were very generous in letting G live to 94+
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

mine....

Well yes he was a procrastinator, but look here...he finally got around to doing it and will now be laid to rest on the xx day of xx of 20xx. He'll now be watching you from above.
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:45 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
George left this earth doing what he loved he passed away in Moab, Utah after he hit a canyon wall going aprox 105 miles per hour.

Sounds like Geo left with a Darwin Award. obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Timmay
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Timmay

Number of posts : 88
Rig : 1995 Yj
specs. : Alloy Shafts, Aussie Lockers, 2.5" Rough Country, 37" Iroks, Bead locks, and a whole lot of Rock Rash Fab work
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

Today George Collins, age 94, died from constant nagging from his wife about putting the damn brakes and tires back on her jeep.... he will be missed. Can anyone please put her damn jeep together before it kills someone else...
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 5:39 pm

Timothy VanDeWiele, passed away on Nov. 2, 2012 . Timothy passed away from a massive heart attack when he found out Obama won his second term in the white house. Timmy, as he was known by his friends and family. He was a funny little man and wonderful father and loving son and brother. He had many hobbys, too many to list! He will be laid to rest on Nov. 4th 2012 at 3pm. Due to Timmay spending too much money on his Jeep he was unable to afford a proper barial. The Memorial service will be helled at the Residence of George and Jennie Collins he will be barried next to RockRash4x4's Shop.
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 5:41 pm

Timmay wrote:
Today George Collins, age 94, died from constant nagging from his wife about putting the damn brakes and tires back on her jeep.... he will be missed. Can anyone please put her damn jeep together before it kills someone else...

now thats funny. lol
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 6:09 pm

Timmay wrote:

LMAO!!!

Timmay for the win!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:09 pm

OMG TOOOO FUNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 11:04 pm

OK come on guys I do not see you writing your own!
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

This is a spur of the moment after a little wine obit for my other half GCP... LOL

Kenny Childers will be laid to rest October 30, 2010 at the age of 29. He was a loving husband, father and friend and will be greatly missed. He is survived by his wife Twylla and 4 children. Kenny passed away from a brain aneurism due to the stress of having to teach Twylla everything he knows. This type of thinking caused too much blood flow to the brain, smoke to fill the room, his hair to catch on fire and put his brain into overload. He was full of life and enjoyed many activities; Motorcycles, Guns, spending time with his family, and the latest, Jeeps, just to name a few. Memorial service will be held at PINS in remembrance of one of the many places he loved to be. The family asks that a Jolly Roger be flown on all vehicles in remembrance of Mr. Kenny Childers…
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:10 am

Too funny....

All I can think about is My funeral, and the conversations...This Beer is cold and Who gets the Pit, The Jeeps, The tools.... and my wife saying "Who has the most money?"
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:36 am

lol Pot!!!
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

Number of posts : 666
Rig : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition
specs. : Pro Comp lift, soft 8 wheels, 33x13.5x15 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 5:29 am

potlickinpirate wrote:
Too funny....

All I can think about is My funeral, and the conversations...This Beer is cold and Who gets the Pit, The Jeeps, The tools.... and my wife saying "Who has the most money?"

Leave me that old Bronco obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! 146371
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 10:52 am

Twylla Sue Childers passed away on october 2nd 2010 due to a heart attack caused by a massive orgasm. Suffice to say, she died doing what she loved. She is survived by four children and one very satisfied husband.

The viewing will be this saturday (with a closed casket as the mortuary spokesman said they couldn't get her toes uncurled, or the silly grin off of her face).
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:13 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
Twylla Sue Childers passed away on october 2nd 2010 due to a heart attack caused by a massive orgasm. Suffice to say, she died doing what she loved. She is survived by four children and one very satisfied husband.

The viewing will be this saturday (with a closed casket as the mortuary spokesman said they couldn't get her toes uncurled, or the silly grin off of her face).

[/thread]
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 12:55 pm

Lol Y'all are crazy Jenn, I'm too drugged up to post fantasy obituaries, will have to followup later.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 3:00 pm

haha those were great! You guys are funny!

Keep um comin!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 4:50 pm

No time for a long drawn out obit. .. but most of will die long before we catch up to Jody's jeep build.

I am going to die trying (that counts if the MrsRG kills me too)
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 6:15 pm

HA HA HA You are too much sometimes Kenny!!! lol Love it and I love you!!!

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!   obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obituaries don't you hate them? Must Read!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1