MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio

Go down 
+6
CRUX
Dutchboy101
N2rock
BIGPOPPY
jonsjeep
Renee10
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Empty
PostSubject: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 1:22 pm

I thought we should start a list like N2Rock has so we can make sure we are not missing anyone. I'm here at work so may not get everyone on the list, I'll have to update tonight, if your not on the list and are coming to caravan please chime in, if your on the list and cannot make the caravan please let me know.
Renee
Jodie
Aryan
Adam
Richard
Justin
Lee
Marshall
Fred
Johnny
Rudy
Stacy
Jerry
Sascha

Last edited by Renee10 on Mon 23 Mar 2009, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 2:15 pm

i will be driving down after work. So, i will see you folks later in the evening..
Back to top Go down
BIGPOPPY
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
BIGPOPPY

Number of posts : 48
Rig : 06 Rubicon
specs. : Not Stock !
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 10:53 pm

What is the road like going out Hwy 90 and North on 83 to Leakey? From my house I can eliminate 40 miles by taking this route.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 8:18 am

BIGPOPPY wrote:
What is the road like going out Hwy 90 and North on 83 to Leakey? From my house I can eliminate 40 miles by taking this route.

83 to Leakey is a major road- 60mph IIRC. I would imagine 90 would be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 8:56 am

You are going to miss all the fun in the caravan!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 9:39 am

Renee,

I think you are missing JKJoe on that list. Unless Janet told him he isn't allowed to go to Trees after he spent a small fortune at 4wheel parts last week. :whip: lol!

Renee10 wrote:
I thought we should start a list like N2Rock has so we can make sure we are not missing anyone. I'm here at work so may not get everyone on the list, I'll have to update tonight, if your not on the list and are coming to caravan please chime in, if your on the list and cannot make the caravan please let me know.
Renee
Jodie
Aryan
Adam
Richard
Justin
Lee
Marshall
Fred
Johnny
Rudy
Stacy
Jerry
PJ
Sascha
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 9:39 am

Jon, are you taking Erika and the kids?

jonsjeep wrote:
i will be driving down after work. So, i will see you folks later in the evening..
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 10:04 am

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Renee,

I think you are missing JKJoe on that list. Unless Janet told him he isn't allowed to go to Trees after he spent a small fortune at 4wheel parts last week. :whip: lol!

Renee10 wrote:
Renee
Jodie
Aryan
Adam
Richard
Justin
Lee
Marshall
Fred
Johnny
Rudy
Stacy
Jerry
PJ
Sascha
JK JOE is riding with me. They are selling their jeep affraid , but he still want's to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 10:20 am

You spend a ton at 4WP then sell it??????
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 10:33 am

[/quote]JK JOE is riding with me. They are selling their jeep affraid , but he still want's to go.[/quote]

Man that sucks. sorry to hear that, must've been a tough decision.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 11:15 am

Ahh shit, sorry Joe, I spilled the beans.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 12:15 pm

CRUX wrote:
Ahh shit, sorry Joe, I spilled the beans.

Note to self.... Don't trust Crux with a secret!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 12:43 pm

nope, Erica and the kids are staying home. I am bringing Brian.

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Jon, are you taking Erika and the kids?

jonsjeep wrote:
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 12:44 pm

WTF!!!! JOE is selling his JK!!!!!! Say it isn't so, say it isn't so!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 3:10 pm

It is not official yet!!!

If the other half Mad (notice I did not say "better half" this time) gets a stupid car that is low enough for her and her mom I love you (I really do love my mother-in-law) to gracefully get in and out of, I will keep the JK Very Happy and get rid of my truck Neutral (yes, my truck is just as ungraceful for them to use as well).

Until I find out what she queen is going to do, I can't knock off any more fenders, undercarriage parts or put any more pinstripes on the JK :agreed: .

If all my stars line up :christianpray3 , I will keep the JK, lift it higher, take the top and doors offs, get rid of the side steps, never put her "shiny" fenders back on, unbalance tires, superglue all the stereo pre-sets to rock and roll :punk: , put a hole in the muffler, get one of JohnnyJK's sticker (you know which one) and ask her if she wants to borrow it :mischieviousbi .

P.S. in case you find this post, I still love you JK Janet I love you , but I will ask Adam to ban you from this site cheers .
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 3:14 pm

get rid of the truck. keep the jeep.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 4:47 pm

Glad to hear it Joe, I would hate to lose you over scratched fenders. I'll send prayers your way that it all works out.
Back to top Go down
BIGPOPPY
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
BIGPOPPY

Number of posts : 48
Rig : 06 Rubicon
specs. : Not Stock !
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 8:30 pm

You can scratch me off the list for the caravan, we are going to leave about 11:00am friday.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 9:58 pm

BIGPOPPY wrote:
You can scratch me off the list for the caravan, we are going to leave about 11:00am friday.
Justin yall drive safe we should be there about 3 ish.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009, 11:54 pm

JK_JOE wrote:

P.S. in case you find this post, I still love you JK Janet I love you , but I will ask Adam to ban you from this site cheers .
:agreed: Consider it done
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 10:57 pm

We are loaded and ready to roll, can't wait to see everyone and climb some rocks!
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 2:44 am

i am finishing right now... well, not quite finished. in the morning i am taking bumper skin off and chopping the factory bumper.
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 4:40 am

just signing in. I will be driving down Sat morning so no need to wait on me today. Sorry it took so long its been a crazy week, and i need the break. looks like an early Sat for me thats just fine at least i can go. See you fokes there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio   Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas Size Jeep Meet Caravan San Antonio
Page 1 of 1