MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TOYZ_2
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
TOYZ_2

Number of posts : 190
Rig : 98 TJ 4 Banger
specs. : 3 1/4 RC lift, bestop supertop, round tires , dual sun visiors
Registration date : 2008-08-10

AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE Empty
PostSubject: AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE   AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 11:20 am

I am selling a brand new Airaid intake system. This was one of the prizes at Trees that i won. Unfortunately, this is for a 2007-2009 Jeep Wrangler JK with the 3.8ltr engine. I own a Tj that has the Airaid already on it and my moms Jeep is a TJ also. I was hoping to swap this for a TJ for my moms Jeep with no luck. The part number on this is 310-208. I know these run about $250 bucks at most places. I am asking $175.00 for this and will use the money towards a new bumper for my Jeep. If you live in S.A., you can pick it up at my house. If i need to ship this to Houston or elsewhere, it will be $175.00 plus shipping. It is somewhat heavy so i figure about 20 bucks for shipping maybe. Pm me if you are interested in this so we can work out some details..... THANKS...
Back to top Go down

AIRAID COLD AIR INTAKE
Page 1 of 1