MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)

Go down 
+2
Hutch
jkdrone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 8:49 am

man that looks nasty!

Mark- never let Joe lead. Last time he led us, he tried to cut a new trail because it "looked like he could go thru there". And then we had to pull a bunch of crap that wrapped around his driveshaft. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 6:45 am

Wow, those pics remind me of one of the opening scenes from "Blazing Saddles"..........QUICKSAND!!!!...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 10:27 pm

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Cimg1810

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Cimg1811

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Cimg1812
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 9:22 pm

Hutch wrote:
Yeah, I got a few really big scratches as well. Didnt I say you should lead?

lmao..no worries here...just another to help it build character
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 9:19 pm

Yeah, I got a few really big scratches as well. Didnt I say you should lead?
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 7:13 pm

Well, I got a little break from work..actually a little longer than expected...back at it now though. I elected to sneak in a run to the creek. It was good to see fellow Jeepers again. BTW, Paul you heep looks even better in person with the new mods.

Yes, there was mud there but not as bad as I expected...as most could be avoided. I hate that crap though. Ran a couple of new obsticles.

Well my visit was longer than expected. After Church had his trans problems, he rode with me for awhile. Coming back from the trails (where I got a nice new long scratch on the hood, ty Mark...j/k), I got stupid and decided to try something I knew I shouldn't have, but my thoughts were (lets just see). It was in the area where that old boat is at. Yep, I got stuck...up to the frame. Able to use the winch and Mark's Jeep to get out...however, I think I need a new winch line now...first it got tangled/caught or whatever. Church was able to help fix that, and then found that, the winch line appears to have melted together close to the spool...ugh.

After hitting the pavement to go back to work, the check engine light came on (and is still on)...ugh. Had to go spray the Jeep down a little...still not clean...so now I really stick on the surv case 3rd wards' housing projects by TCU...lmao. But 1st had to go home and clean up the mud from me. Therefore wasn't able to hide (not that I needed to, just just didn't know before hand) my adventure to the other half...she just shook her head and laughed.

So Jody...whatcha doing the rest of this weekend. Razz ...nah I'll clean it eventually

Good time, glad I went...just gonna hate the cleaning part
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 8:17 am

Drove thru Bush Park last night (which is part of the Addicks Reservoir) and there was water everywhere. I can imagine the creek is probably still pretty high. And even if its not, the woods are going to be nasty smelly mud and misquitos. Ya'll have fun
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 1:07 am

I might be able to make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 10:12 pm

I'll be out there testing some new mods.

Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 7:27 pm

aww..crap I'm free on Sunday
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 7:12 pm

Ok, let's try this again (with no one else going, I ended up getting distracted [aka 'drunk'] last Saturday) - anyone not going to WFTW tomorrow who wants to hit up spring creek?

I'll be out there around lunch or so.

!c
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 11:43 pm

we will be at the 4X4 show, bbq cook off and car crunch tomorrow....G is gonna do the car crush its gonna be cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 7:31 pm

Better not try to go thru Old Town Spring. The Crawfish festival is going on this weekend. Thats where I'll be.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 5:52 pm

Looking at houses in the AM, and then thinking of heading up to the Creek after Lunch -- anyone else wanna go?

!c

Last edited by jkdrone on Fri 01 May 2009, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)   Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Creek Tomorrow? (5/2)
Page 1 of 1