MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My great experience with buying my JK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NTX JK
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
NTX JK

Number of posts : 25
Rig : 07 JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : Stock except for some Smielys
Registration date : 2009-04-29

My great experience with buying my JK Empty
PostSubject: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 2:14 pm

I was on another forum reading about how someone lost a Jeep because the salesman was an ass. Well, I though I could brighten some peoples days by telling my story.

It was Feruary, and I was looking for a 2007 JK Unlimited X (4x4 of course) and was trying to get it around 16k. I have found a few, but they were all manual, and no options. Since this would be mostly for my wife as a DD, and me for some trails and trips, she wanted the power options and auto. We start looking and found 2 that we liked. One was the Rescue Green, auto, but no power options and soft top. We drove it, kind of beat up with 8k miles more that what the guy told me. His wife has been using it as a DD. The other was Red, same amount of miles, power options and auto and soft top. Both guys wouldn't budge off the price. I asked the salesman with the red one, if I asked 1 dollar off of what he was asking would he sell it. He hung up on me. The next day my fiance finds another one. 07, with 19k miles, Jeep Green, hard top, power options, auto, AND A SAHARA for 18,995. I call them up and he said he still has it. I got him to fax over the carfax and it was clean. He calls me back and said that he thinks it went to the auction because they have had it for 3 months. As I was pulling my balls out of my stomach, he said that it didn't go and I offered 19k out the door. He did his thing and called back and told me that the guy who put it on the internet, put the wrong price. That price was supposed to be for a 2 door jeep. He told me that they are raising the price but if I wanted it, I could get it for that price. The dealership was about 1 hour and 15 minutes away, so I really couldn't go look at it. I ended up getting it for 20,300 out the door. So we drive out there to pick it up, and to look at it for the first time. Spot less. There was nothing wrong with it at all. We were at the dealership for a total of 12 minutes and we were on our way home. On the way home, I got a call from the guy selling the Rescue Green jeep asking me if I was still interested so I told him what I just bought and what kind of deal I just got. He said fucking liar and hung up on me. We have had this jeep since February and still have not had any problems with it (knock on wood). Last week, we found the same Rescue green jeep on craigslist, with the same price, and the same mileage, just almost 2 months apart. I will always buy my cars from dealerships that are in the country. The salesman was awsome. He told me everything about the vehicle that I asked. Atleast there are still some great salesmen out there.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 2:42 pm

good story. And a helluva deal on a 4dr Sahara!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
NTX JK
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
NTX JK

Number of posts : 25
Rig : 07 JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : Stock except for some Smielys
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 4:12 pm

Driving down the road today by the house, and saw an identical jeep to mine. So, when I got work, I pulled up their website. What they have is a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2 wheel drive). It has almost 27000 miles, power option, single disk cd play (I think). Of course, no price. So I call them and ask. $23,995. HA. Good luck. He asked if I would like to test drive it and I told him I already owned one, I just like hearing the good deal that I got.
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 6:24 pm

NTX JK wrote:
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2 wheel drive).

?????????????????????

You have got to be sh!tting us. 2 wheel drive??

Thats not a Jeep, its a mini-van. No wonder they were trying to see it.

Who would buy something like that, besides the Post Office????
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 11:18 pm

i got mine for $20k drive out and dual tops with added mygig nav for $500 on ebay

but then again i work at the dealer i bought it from Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My great experience with buying my JK   My great experience with buying my JK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My great experience with buying my JK
Page 1 of 1