MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Houston area shooting....

Go down 
+6
justinajeep
JK-fredd0
akonius
jeff.lyon3
Mr.RonGilbert
TxRubiRig
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Houston area shooting.... Empty
PostSubject: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:13 pm

stole this from that other forum...

family offroaders shot at, 7 yr old boy dies...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30650051/

F'ing meth heads...I think most likely attempting to protect there meth lab...

...just f'n makes me sick
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:53 pm

it is sad, I know the area and one look at the two screams TWEAKER!!! The whole thing is sad. There is a line between protecting yourself and/or your property and murder and they murdered that kid and tried to murder them all. I hope they burn.

And WTF is growing off the side of dude's head?
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 10:00 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
it is sad, I know the area and one look at the two screams TWEAKER!!! The whole thing is sad. There is a line between protecting yourself and/or your property and murder and they murdered that kid and tried to murder them all. I hope they burn.

:agreed:
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 10:03 pm

that's one scary looking dude...and even scarier lady! How sick, she took a shot then handed the gun over to him and he took a shot. Now think about it for a second - they used a shotgun so you know they were pretty close and "knew" they were shooting at kids...! unbelievable! they must certainly were caught in the middle of something shady out there and reacted...sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 11:11 pm

ok., this seals it... always take a gun when you go ANYWHERE in houston
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 5:06 am

see this is why I always carry a pistol in my jeep
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 5:30 am

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:

Agreed... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:33 am

JK-fredd0 wrote:

Still true but this place is well out of what I would call Houston. It is about 50 miles on the east side right on the trinity river outside a town called Dayton....
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:33 am

akonius wrote:
that's one scary looking dude...and even scarier lady! How sick, she took a shot then handed the gun over to him and he took a shot. Now think about it for a second - they used a shotgun so you know they were pretty close and "knew" they were shooting at kids...! unbelievable! they must certainly were caught in the middle of something shady out there and reacted...sad.

I understand that they were 40 yards away.... still well within the kill zone of a shotty.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 1:49 pm

people like this are the reason the death penalty is NOT outdated and IS still very much needed. too bad they won't be eligible for it due to the charges.
Back to top Go down
Educated Redneck
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Educated Redneck

Number of posts : 63
Rig : 2007 Wrangler X Unlimited 4 door
specs. : 2.5" lift, Custom Roof Rack and some extras!
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 5:02 pm

It would have been their ass if they shot at me and my kids. My 40cal would have been kicking ass and taking names! Geez
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 7:58 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
JK-fredd0 wrote:

Still true but this place is well out of what I would call Houston. It is about 50 miles on the east side right on the trinity river outside a town called Dayton....

There are some people down on that river around Dayton & Liberty that only come out every 3 or 4 months for coffee, salt and flour. Used to go down there in the late 60's & early 70's to pick blackberries, muscadines and catch crawfish when the river flooded up.

Even back then, there were some STRANGE ones living on the river. My grandmother never took me down there unless she was carrying her old Colt Police Positive...... Very Happy Not a fancy, wiz-bang wonder 9 like today, but it got the job done back then.
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 3:58 pm

Atleast some good came out of this...

And I have a lot of respect for Mr. Coffey

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou090515_tnt_liberty-county-victim-organs.74e223d.html?npc
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 4:42 pm

Wow is all I can say!

But did anyone catch the fact that Mr. Coffey had given the shooters' youngest son rides on 4 wheelers and that Mr. Coffey spoke with the female shooter and her oldest son approximately 2 hrs prior to the shooting!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 6:04 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
Wow is all I can say!

But did anyone catch the fact that Mr. Coffey had given the shooters' youngest son rides on 4 wheelers and that Mr. Coffey spoke with the female shooter and her oldest son approximately 2 hrs prior to the shooting!

Wow is right....

and the part of the story about the conversation is puzzling to say the least. I think it makes it even worse for the scumbags.... what an awful shame.

Mr. Coffey is a tough dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston area shooting....   Houston area shooting.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houston area shooting....
Page 1 of 1