MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to handle kids

Go down 
+5
N2rock
CRUX
JK_JOE
martij3
redneckhouston
9 posters
AuthorMessage
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 4:09 am

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

im using this system from now on..............

i've warned Alex..........warn your chillun to act right when i'm around
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 5:38 am

The one-handed chauffeur reach around. A quick reach around while you're driving to smack your kid and his friends too if they disrespect. Swerve the car back and forth for the full effect.

I have that one happen to me a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 9:24 am

I know the internet was not around when I was a kid growing up. So where the hell did my Dad get this info from? scratch

I guess my Dad wasn't so bad, I never got the "sucker punch" and I must have not been so bad either 'cause I never got the "2x4" treatment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 9:27 am

Good stuff and it works! I got my ass beat, and I turned out ok....fuck off those of you that will comment here. i.e. SteveO,G,MudHound,etc.. 🦇 :whip:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 9:43 am

CRUX wrote:
Good stuff and it works! I got my ass beat, and I turned out ok

Now we know where the brain damage came from!

CRUX wrote:

....fuck off those of you that will comment here. i.e. SteveO,G,MudHound,etc.. 🦇 :whip:

scratch

geek

🤣
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 10:52 am

I think Crux has "dane braimage"

I perfected the thump years ago.... have not moved it to the skull just yet, t seems to be effective just about anywhere it it placed.

Now the 5 across and the one-two are interesting... might have to bring those in to the game.
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

my wife and kids fear the finger flick.
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 2:52 pm

two that I would add to that list...

The Ninja Spank. You warn your kids in public that when they get home they will get a spanking. You then don't mention it the rest of the time in public or the ride home. You unlock the door to the house and step inside behind the door and wind up. As the kids walks by you Ninja Spank his ass with a full swing that he can't dodge or parry or even pucker up. Tip: If more than one kid will get this make sure to distract one to enter the house a minute or so later. Example: Get the garbage can from the curb.

Choose Your Weapon. Tell the child to go outside and bring back something for his spanking. The common choice for 1st timers is a very small twig from the tree. This is actually a very good instrument of pain as it acts like a whip breaking the sound barrier if correctly used. A big branch will knock the kid out so you don't even have to hear them cry. A garden hose is my weapon of choice. I like the psychological torture that is given by having the child make the choice.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 5:47 pm

I was a student of the thin twig on more than one occassion!! LOL!!

Bizarro wrote:
two that I would add to that list...

The Ninja Spank. You warn your kids in public that when they get home they will get a spanking. You then don't mention it the rest of the time in public or the ride home. You unlock the door to the house and step inside behind the door and wind up. As the kids walks by you Ninja Spank his ass with a full swing that he can't dodge or parry or even pucker up. Tip: If more than one kid will get this make sure to distract one to enter the house a minute or so later. Example: Get the garbage can from the curb.

Choose Your Weapon. Tell the child to go outside and bring back something for his spanking. The common choice for 1st timers is a very small twig from the tree. This is actually a very good instrument of pain as it acts like a whip breaking the sound barrier if correctly used. A big branch will knock the kid out so you don't even have to hear them cry. A garden hose is my weapon of choice. I like the psychological torture that is given by having the child make the choice.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 6:18 pm

You guys had it easy...we just got our asses whooped before we ever left the house. A sorta just - in - case - you - act - a - foo - ass whoopin'!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Sponsored content

how to handle kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to handle kids   how to handle kids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to handle kids
Page 1 of 1