MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My personal tire preferences........

Go down 
+9
justinajeep
MudHound
Duke
littleredrubicon
JK-fredd0
Bizarro
Dutchboy101
N2rock
DFW Rusty
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My personal tire preferences........   My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 7:58 am

DFW Rusty wrote:
Ben wrote:
Indeed. I need to pick up one of those.

I think the costume is meant for girls..........lol..........! cheerleader

Like that matters to Ben cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

Number of posts : 601
Rig : yellow, six speed, vinyl, no carpet or rear seat
specs. : rubi takeoffs 2.5" RC spring lift
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My personal tire preferences........   My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 9:56 am

N2rock wrote:
DFW Rusty wrote:
Ben wrote:
Indeed. I need to pick up one of those.

I think the costume is meant for girls..........lol..........! cheerleader

Like that matters to Ben cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

hey, hey, HEY! I was talking about the girl.

My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 I564ci
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
Sunburst JK
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Sunburst JK

Number of posts : 84
Rig : 09 JK
specs. : 6 Speed, 3:73, 2 1/2" BB, 32"mt, 2"wheel spacer, Cat-back exhaust
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My personal tire preferences........   My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 1:09 pm

This is where I get my tires. www.treadwright.com They are fantastic quality, and even better pricing. They dont have larger tire sizes ie 33's are about it. Take a look.
Back to top Go down
landshark
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
landshark

Number of posts : 42
Rig : 07 Rubicon
specs. : bunch-o-stuff
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My personal tire preferences........   My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:09 pm

The only tire I can comment on is the BFG KM2....in my opinion this is an awesome tire. I have a daily driver / weekend warrior. Most of you who know me know that I am fairly aggressive on the trail and not afraid of much. However, my rig, being a daily driver, I have to be cautious. the KM2's are the only tire I will ever need. They fit my budget and all of my driving needs at this time. I haven't taken the opportunity to do much rock crawlin as of yet, so I can't comment on the performance there. I have been on a few 9-10 hr road trips and SCORP and BVORR numerous times and have never been let down. As far as mud goes I managed to get myself out of the big mudpit at the bottom of the hill between the back parking area and the washouts at SCORP!! If any of you have seen that pit know what I am talking about!!! I have 315/75r16 and the mud was above the tires...all four...and managed to get out under my own power! However I do like the Iroks Geo has. If I ever go to a taller tire that is a possibility. JMHO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal tire preferences........   My personal tire preferences........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My personal tire preferences........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2