MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd

Go down 
+7
redneckhouston
Bizarro
jeeperjennie
StormTrooper2005
TxRubiRig
N2rock
akonius
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 12:02 pm

terrahawk wrote:

How many of you turds are going to run lawn mower at Longs besides Deacon, Rene, and Marshall. All SWB peeps have to do it!

I'm pulling my fenders off this week - you know I'll try just about anything =)

!c
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 10:13 pm

me and the kids will be out there for a quick bite. see ya'll there
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:33 pm

Lawn Mower...I'm game

Bizarro....very sorry to hear...nuff said
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:25 pm

Not gonna make it to the Meet-n-Greet. Heading towards San Antonio for the weekend. Mom on hospice, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 4:41 pm

I'll be there around 11 for some of the awesome Wild Wings service lol.

How many of you turds are going to run lawn mower at Longs besides Deacon, Rene, and Marshall. All SWB peeps have to do it!
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

back on topic...

Houston folks going...what time do ya think ya'll will be leaving the meet/greet?
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 4:26 pm

Deacon wrote:
Go by him and stop at a place down the road. Get gas. Do normal stuff people do who are minding their own business. Don't use your blinkers. Don't tailgate him. Pass him up on the highway before later falling back again, like you don't have cruise control. Etc...

is this not your explaination of "procedures"
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 3:43 pm

He had just asked about following and how he didn't notice you, not what procedures you had to cover as a law. It's crazy how much you have to do, though.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

Deacon wrote:
Go by him and stop at a place down the road. Get gas. Do normal stuff people do who are minding their own business. Don't use your blinkers. Don't tailgate him. Pass him up on the highway before later falling back again, like you don't have cruise control. Etc...

sorta kinda not exactly nor as easy as ya seem to make...video has to be obtained at each stop (person exiting vehicle, doing whatever it is hes doing, enter vehicle and depart again)...and video needs to be up close, not from afar

this case for instance:

1st stop: at Love's truck stop (Pederson (sp?) Road) before Brookshire...gas station in the middle of nowhere. guy parks up front, I park at gas pump...video guy exit/walk to and enter store...then i get gas and run inside to see what he doing/buying in the store...video guy entering vehicle and driving to gas pump located on next row from me...reposition and video him pumping gas/entering/leaving

2nd stop: stops on the side of business 71 in Columbus...as i drive by, video him exiting vheicle and walking to passenger side of vehicle...he then takes a piss out of view...video as he walks back to and enters and departs

3rd stop: Hyatt Resort place in Bastrop...drives to the end of the parking lot and exits...video him walking around/stretching legs/enter vehicle and depart

final destination: condo with limited/tight parking in Austin...I park approx 6 spaces down from him and video as he unloads the vehicle making 6 trips

include all the city traffic and long streches of highway 71 with basically just us going north

but anyways
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:08 pm

hehe...guess years of practice
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:07 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:

Didn't have to worry about this trip as he stopped a few times along the way...BUT I HAVE PERFECTED THE ART of pissing in a bottle and driving at the sametime...multi-talented

So how does some guy drive from Orange to Austin, stop multiple times along the way, and not notice that non standing out Jeep?
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:05 pm

N2rock wrote:

Damn! What happens when you have to piss and you're traveling from Orange to Austin?!?! That's a long way to roll without stopping for a piss!

Didn't have to worry about this trip as he stopped a few times along the way...BUT I HAVE PERFECTED THE ART of pissing in a bottle and driving at the sametime...multi-talented
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:03 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
Well its looking like I won't be there tomorrow...ugh...but that means I got work...yeah

Just to share and give myself another pat on the back...yesterday morning, I started work in Beaumont at 6 AM. 8:30 AM, confirmed the person did not live at location and started heading back home (ugh, short freak'n day, not what I wanted). As I'm close to Baytown going home, I get the call from the office...STOP, TURN AROUND, NEED YOUR HELP ON ANOTHER CASE...yes, long story short...a person in LA was being followed and appeared to be going to cross the TX/LA border and I was to intercept him and continue mobile surveillance, and was told that he caught another investigator watching him just a week before. Picked this guy up in Orange, Texas as he traveled on I-10. Me and my non standing out Jeep followed this guy all the way to his condo in Austin, Texas w/out issue. And working him now as I type and prob tomorrow too (thus the reason for no meet/greet)...last week followed a guy (w/another investigator) from houston to Temple...what I love and hate about my job: just never know waht might happen or where you'll end up at. When I was back working domestic cases, followed a guy twice on airplane from houston to chicago (farest I followed anyone)

enough of my ramblings

Damn! What happens when you have to piss and you're traveling from Orange to Austin?!?! That's a long way to roll without stopping for a piss!
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:00 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
Well its looking like I won't be there tomorrow...ugh...but that means I got work...yeah

Just to share and give myself another pat on the back...yesterday morning, I started work in Beaumont at 6 AM. 8:30 AM, confirmed the person did not live at location and started heading back home (ugh, short freak'n day, not what I wanted). As I'm close to Baytown going home, I get the call from the office...STOP, TURN AROUND, NEED YOUR HELP ON ANOTHER CASE...yes, long story short...a person in LA was being followed and appeared to be going to cross the TX/LA border and I was to intercept him and continue mobile surveillance, and was told that he caught another investigator watching him just a week before. Picked this guy up in Orange, Texas as he traveled on I-10. Me and my non standing out Jeep followed this guy all the way to his condo in Austin, Texas w/out issue. And working him now as I type and prob tomorrow too (thus the reason for no meet/greet)...last week followed a guy (w/another investigator) from houston to Temple...what I love and hate about my job: just never know waht might happen or where you'll end up at. When I was back working domestic cases, followed a guy twice on airplane from houston to chicago (farest I followed anyone)

enough of my ramblings

Do you have one of these packed into your "incognito kit"?

Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Grouchoglasses hehe...this must be why you were undetectable!

Cool sounding work - gotta b careful though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 11:51 am

enough of my ramblings
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:36 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Jenny, is the red head in the Yeller truck the one you were telling me about?

No honey she's much better looking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:01 am

redneckhouston wrote:
damn tony, edit your post mang, its at 12 noon saturday

at wild wings cafe on i-10 at westgreen

20940 Katy Fwy # A
Katy, TX 77449-6370
(281) 647-9453

hehe...you just did it for me - Tainx! Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:33 am

Jenny, is the red head in the Yeller truck the one you were telling me about?
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 1:46 am

damn tony, edit your post mang, its at 12 noon saturday

at wild wings cafe on i-10 at westgreen

20940 Katy Fwy # A
Katy, TX 77449-6370
(281) 647-9453
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 1:30 am

Meet-n-Greet? When/Where?
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:52 pm

we will not make it to the parade but will be there for the meet in greet
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
StormTrooper2005
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
StormTrooper2005

Number of posts : 74
Rig : TJ
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:39 pm

I will be there.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

Due to work slowing (ugh), I will NOT be asking off for that day. However, if I am off I will be there...if not the parade, then at least the meet/greet
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 6:13 pm

yeah its fun... but too damn early in order to make it there from Sugar Land. Think I'm gonna pass this year. But I will be at the Meet & Greet Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd   Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katy Rice Harvest Parade/Meet-N-Greet Oct.3rd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next