MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katy, Texas meet and Greet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Katy, Texas meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 10:07 pm

This sounds like fun, when its all set give me a web-site and I'll post on the clubs calendar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 3:13 am

I really need to get to a RTI ramp scratch
Back to top Go down
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:31 am

Yeah we do it a few times a year. Alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:26 am

What an awesome idea! I hope to be able to make it out .
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 1:18 am

TX4WD.ORG/Katy along with the other chapters in the Houston area will be hosting a meet and greet at the Wild Wings Cafe located at Westgreen Blvd and IH-10 (Katy Fwy) on April 19th...all clubs throughout the state are welcome to join in the fun...some of you are already members of this organization and will see it posted on that site soon...but I wantd to extend the invite over to this club as well. We will be having an RTI competition as well as a raffle...we are still working on getting items, so if any of you can help out, that would be great. We will also have special one off shirts for the event available. As of right now, the winners of the various RTI levels will get a shirt and or a sticker to put on their rigs...the shirt and stickers will be one-off as well designating you as a winner...better than a trophy banging around the rig or collecting dust at the house, lol. We are also in the works on either a band or at least a DJ...this is very kid friendly and the area we will be located in the parking lot will be blocked off to through traffic so everyone (kiddos) will be a bit safer. We are also working on getting a bouncy thing for the kids to play in...there will be plenty of opportunities to grab a bite/beer at the wings place....ALSO, we will be having a "people's choice" award...you all know how that works...they will also get a sticker and shirt for the effort...there may be bigger prizes for the winners, just trying to work out the details...I will post more as our planning committee has more info to provide...We hope to see as many of you out there as can make it...we will also try and park each club/chapter near each other so you can raise your flag/banners...we are also trying to get some of the local vendors to setup "booths" if they so choose...so, set the date....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy, Texas meet and Greet   Katy, Texas meet and Greet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katy, Texas meet and Greet
Page 1 of 1