MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run

Go down 
+3
terrahawk
N2rock
jeeperjennie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 2:10 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
Shannon I really wanna see your videos! And don't worry I got video of Ron! I will post them up later! Right now I have to get back to work! We are working on the House!

Awww come on!! You can put off working on the house for another few months!
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 1:58 pm

rob7765 wrote:
It was great meeting everyone yesterday and putting names with faces. I look forward to making a run with you guys this next year. Maybe next year I will do the car crush too.

We'll baptize you at K2. Thanks for letting me borrow the P plant.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 1:41 pm

Shannon I really wanna see your videos! And don't worry I got video of Ron! I will post them up later! Right now I have to get back to work! We are working on the House!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
rob7765

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 12:28 pm

It was great meeting everyone yesterday and putting names with faces. I look forward to making a run with you guys this next year. Maybe next year I will do the car crush too.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:33 am

I paid for that little stunt later on.... once the adrenaline wore off I hurt like hell. It took about half an hour at the bar to forget about how bad the back hurt. It's all good today and worth it IMO - I kicked myself in the ass last year for not having the sack to get up there and do it.

Someone has to post the vid of Geo going monster truck style on it. That was bad ass!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:27 am

It was a lot of fun guys! Good to finally see RG moving around again.

Shannon got video of every one doing the car crush except RG- she realized she was on camera mode instead of video right when he pulled up to it. She went to switch to video mode, and he was finished before she could switch! RG just rolled over so fast, there was not time.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 9:15 am

I want to thank everyone for showing up!

We had a great turn out! And a great Time!

Not sure yet what all the totals were but I do know they collected around $2500 just from the raffle.

Once again they had great raffle prizes, A Laptop, welder, winch, a number of drills, saws, tow straps, SCORP entry passes, t-shirts, hats, tools, tons of pelican cases, tire deflators, etc....

Congrats To Terrahawk for taking 2nd place in the show in Shine for the Modified class!

Congrats To G for taking 1st place in the show in shine Modified class!

I will post up pics later!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:12 pm

Great turnout at the USMC toys for Tots at the Pasadena fairgrounds today, it was good to see you bunch of misfits.

Here are a few teaser pics, sorry I had to bug out early...

The kids had a blast!
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122852

Lots of nice rigs!
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122840

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122839

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122842

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122853

Fun with the RTI
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run 015

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run 014

Dick showing off.....
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122861

Tested out the new lockers, and the back..... the lockers did great, the back... not so much.
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122867

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run PC122868

Geo pulled a power wheelie on the car crush and got about 4' of air - badass!!! Someone had to have gotten some photos of it!!!

All for a good cause! Plenty of raffle items from winches to parts and even a motorcycle. We donated two seats and blue lot parking to tomorrow's Texan's game.
Back to top Go down
rob7765

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:01 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 7:33 pm

Yep you can't use the excuse of not having a Jeep you have 2 hahaha Got ya!
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

SASQUATCH wrote:
jeeperjennie wrote:
awesome! Hope you guys make it out. It's a great event for a great cause! And lots of fun too!

We were hoping to but I have no jeep, been at the dealer for two weeks, will be another week at least, no dealers in the US had a pump I was told. Really sucks too because my eight Stonehenge Uber-Flex control arms are sitting on the garage floor and Lil Sassy keeps eyeing them hinting to throw em on hers Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_geek

so the 2 door is in the shop...still leaves the 4 dr...come on...no a far drive for ya...just stop in, put in a toy, say hi and BS for awhile and then continue with your day
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 7:23 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
awesome! Hope you guys make it out. It's a great event for a great cause! And lots of fun too!

We were hoping to but I have no jeep, been at the dealer for two weeks, will be another week at least, no dealers in the US had a pump I was told. Really sucks too because my eight Stonehenge Uber-Flex control arms are sitting on the garage floor and Lil Sassy keeps eyeing them hinting to throw em on hers Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:27 am

Well hell.... so much for that idea.

I get their side of it, I will figure out how to make it work where my kids learn about making the sacrifice for someone less fortunate. It was simple with giving one of their toys. I can also see where TFT might get a bunch of junky crap too. I think I will give them some money and then go to the toy store and let them pick it out, you know that they will pick something that they like.... that should be good enough.

Either way it's for a great cause!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:33 am

Toys For Tots has new Regulations, due to the center for disease control and the board of health all toys must be new and un-open.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 10:51 am

SASQUATCH wrote:
We're planning on going this year, think my girls would enjoy shopping for a gift for underpriveledged children.

What we do is have the kids load a box full of some of their toys, some times it is toys that they don't play with and some times they surprise me... I think it teaches them to appreciate what they have and think about those who don't have any.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:42 am

Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:34 am

We're planning on going this year, think my girls would enjoy shopping for a gift for underpriveledged children.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:50 pm

we're there
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:32 pm

Looking forward to the car crush again this year!!! It was cool as hell when the USMC stepped up and stepped ON!!
Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run 019
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm

I am so glad you guys will be able to make it out. Remember your entry fee is your toy! Also remember to bring Chairs, like last years they will have the chili cook off and plenty of food vendors. Also like last year they will have craft and gift vendors......it's a great place to get those last min Christmas gifts!

And don't worry Jody we will bring you lots of toys too! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:47 pm

And I may show but I ain't shining shit.... hahaaa unless I get froggy and drop it off at the car wash one day.

On second thought.... that $$ can go to better use somewhere else... like MODS for the Jeep. Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_porc

We will be there and the kids will pick out some toys to donate like last year, it was cool and it teaches them to give back to those less fortunate.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
I'm there!

NO!!! We finally get to see you again?! Dude- I'm not going to recognize you or your Jeep.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:50 pm

I'm there!
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:43 pm

Well, it's my birthday too, so bring some toys for me as well! Preferably in brushed aluminum and black. Won't miss it this time.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:13 pm

Be sure to sign up your rig for the Show & Shine: http://www.wheelers4wishes.org/W4W05Cont.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run   Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelers for wishes toy for tots run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next