MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gotta side project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

gotta side project Empty
PostSubject: gotta side project   gotta side project Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Im takin a jeep trip to big bend for the week of thanksgiving and ordered me some tube fenders.. when they got to my door they're in 14 weld togethr pieces.... haha no worries i can handle it .. its just funny that i guess i didnt read the fine print.. THATS why they were 100$ cheaper than the other ones.. lol it wouldnt be so bad if i had more than 30 minutes of mr.Sunshine after i got off work.. reckon i'll slap em together sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
rob7765

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-16

gotta side project Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotta side project   gotta side project Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

Hey, I will be out at Big Bend the week of Thanksgiving too. I have been going there every Thanksgiving for the past 10 years. I have bit further drive than you!

Stop me if you see me roaming around the desert. Sometimes I disconnect the trailer while roaming.
gotta side project IMG_1520
Back to top Go down

gotta side project
Page 1 of 1