MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i gotta vent...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

i gotta vent... Empty
PostSubject: i gotta vent...   i gotta vent... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:09 pm

i took my jeep to a little tire shop the other day for a simple little job FOR A TIRE SHOP.... my 35's were gettin a little worn and 1 had a ugly slice from longs ranch in it so i decided to pull my 34X10.50 tsl super swampers off my willys ( not the 38's off my project).. well i loaded em up and hauled em down and got em put on ... on the way home i was gettin the hell beat outta me.. I run swampers on everything and aint NEVER been beat like this before.. well i figure its my trailer or somethin and drive my jeep to work this morning again.. same thing.. bouncin and slingin me around.. so i get home this afternoon and check my air pressure...

60 psi.... SIXTY PSI !! who does that? i aired em down to 30 and life is good... but damn... they didnt even pull off my old wheel weights...
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

i gotta vent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gotta vent...   i gotta vent... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

the tire sidewall probably said 60. most uninformed people inflate to the sidewall pressure...
Back to top Go down
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

i gotta vent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gotta vent...   i gotta vent... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

it does.. thats kinda what i figured too.. lol.. it was like i was in fred flintstones car bumpin and bouncin...it sucked..
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

i gotta vent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gotta vent...   i gotta vent... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:02 pm

Swamprat wrote:
it does.. thats kinda what i figured too.. lol.. it was like i was in fred flintstones car bumpin and bouncin...it sucked..

LMAO...yeah I too learned the hard way long time ago, do it yourself or tell them what pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i gotta vent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i gotta vent...   i gotta vent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i gotta vent...
Page 1 of 1