MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overkill Engineering...

Go down 
+5
RubiconAg
terrahawk
Mr.RonGilbert
N2rock
TxRubiRig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Engineering...   Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:58 am

the only problem with river raider that i see is that it is a little more than the evo armor ($431 vs $400) and it does not cover the area above the rear fenders. I plan to run w/out fenders unless my income tax is alot more than what I calculated (never know, this is the first year claiming a dependent).

still a couple months away. unless i stumble accross a well priced front d44, then that is where all my $$ is going.

..... so many upgrades, so little $$$. Anyone want to sponsor my build??? I'll even plaster a vinyl logo accross my jeep.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Overkill Engineering...   Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:39 pm

jkx0778 wrote:
the only problem with river raider that i see is that it is a little more than the evo armor ($431 vs $400) and it does not cover the area above the rear fenders.

I have yet to deal w/Kenny...but from what I've read on JKO, he'l build ya whatever/however...so adding a little length to the their corners probably wouldn't be a big issue...I will most likely order the full rear from him...if he made complete replacement fronts I would've gone with him

the price difference...$31...I think I've heard nothing but good about Kenny and his work product...as far as EVO, well not so much

but ya know opinions are like azzholes...lol
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Overkill Engineering...   Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:29 pm

terrahawk wrote:
I'll not comment for fear of the ban hammer.

lol. give it up. you have the corners so your opinion/experience matters. so spill it.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Overkill Engineering...   Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

If you order from Kenny, it will ship almost immediately and with no bull shit excuses. And if there is a problem, he'll come out and tell you straight up with no sugar on top. That's the kind of vendor you want to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overkill Engineering...   Overkill Engineering... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overkill Engineering...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2