MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF CC discount tire!?

Go down 
+7
jeff.lyon3
toddandshari'sjk
Mr.RonGilbert
..::Ryan::..
N2rock
jeetyet
GULF COAST PIRATE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

WTF CC discount tire!? Empty
PostSubject: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:13 am

So I went to get some new meats on the Jeep on Sat. Earlier in the week I ordered 5 tires, but when I got there they tell me they only ordered 4, but would order the 5th that day and it would be in around 3 days later. that was SATURDAY... I Get home and decide to put on my new spidertrax spacers, WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_cheers and in the process find that they've busted two of my center caps, WTF CC discount tire!? 78264 scratched the shit outta my rims with the impact wrench. WTF CC discount tire!? 160497

I called this morning to see if the 5th tire will be in and they DIDN"T FING ORDER IT! I'm going today to talk to the manager...
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:14 am

that sucks to hear. the one by me does the same chit.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:19 am

It should be said that I've NEVER had this kinda thing happen before and I've almost exclusive bought tires from one branch of discount tire or another.
but these bastards are the worst I've ever seen. I honestly wonder if maybe I went to the store they send all the shitheels to to get em outta the other stores. lol.
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:28 am

maybe its the training store where they start out?
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 10:38 am

Just spoke to the manager a min ago. He seemed very apologetic and asked me to come by and let him look at the wheels. said that he would replace the center caps and adjust the price of the 5th tire accordingly to compensate me for the damage.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:24 am

I ordered my wheels and tires from a Discount Tire store- I talked to the manager and got a smokin package deal by doing so. But they had to order everything, so I had to wait a week. I ordered Soft 8's. But when I got to the store, the wheels were D-Window Mad I was headed for Shiloh the next day, so there was no time to make them fix the problem.

It was a bummer for sure... But since then I have grown to like the look of the D-Window wheels. Especially after Ron G took his airbrush to them and painted over those stupid blue & red outer stripes (never understood why those are on the wheels)
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

Fuck that...have them replace the rims to their original condition
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

take this dude with you (the old man... not the thug)

WTF CC discount tire!? 1266360973328
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:05 am

Which store was it, I have had bad luck with the one out by Greenwood, but the other one, over near Weber I think it is, has treated me better.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:05 am

I have been to discount tire 2 times for tire "repairs"

dirt in the bead causing a leak and shaved off a valve stem with a rock last weekend at WFTW.

Both times they "fixed" them (cleaned the bead and replaced a valve stem) for free.

Had the tires mounted there too but haven't mad a purchase. I have no complaints so far.
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

Number of posts : 666
Rig : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition
specs. : Pro Comp lift, soft 8 wheels, 33x13.5x15 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:19 am

At least you got 4 of your tires already. I ordered mine last week (on Wed Apr 28) hoping to get them for Topless day but NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO.....they ain't here yet. Gotta wait till next Monday or Wed. They do have one of my tires....just waiting on the other 4.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:05 pm

DangerMouse wrote:
At least you got 4 of your tires already. I ordered mine last week (on Wed Apr 28) hoping to get them for Topless day but NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO.....they ain't here yet. Gotta wait till next Monday or Wed. They do have one of my tires....just waiting on the other 4.

Man, that sounds like bad Kharma... Probably caused by talking shit anout JKs.... WTF CC discount tire!? Fresse
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:26 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
DangerMouse wrote:

Man, that sounds like bad Kharma... Probably caused by talking shit anout JKs.... WTF CC discount tire!? Fresse

Nanny Nanny boo boo! Yeah, quit calling our JKs porkers, they have more "junk in the trunk", isn't that a good thing, guys?
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:05 pm

He has JK envy
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:09 pm

jdldx3 wrote:
He has JK envy

hee hee WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_lol! Who does'nt that does not own one, wait for it..............................................................
Back to top Go down
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 1:11 pm

Nanny Nanny boo boo! Yeah, quit calling our JKs porkers, they have more "junk in the trunk", isn't that a good thing, guys?[/quote]

Just jealous... he he he
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 4:46 pm

I ain't said nothing that wasn't true. They heavy things compared to the TJs. In Stacy's case she has a minivan WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 5:17 pm

[quote="DangerMouse"]I ain't said nothing that wasn't true. They heavy things compared to the TJs. In Stacy's case she has a minivan WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_lol[/quote

uuuuu, now you're mess'n w/your heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 6:16 pm

LOL LOL LOL tongue
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:11 pm

jdldx3 wrote:
He has JK envy
Take two TJ's and call me in the morning.
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 7:11 pm

uup4it wrote:
Nanny Nanny boo boo! Yeah, quit calling our JKs porkers, they have more "junk in the trunk", isn't that a good thing, guys?

From first-hand expierence, I can say you got just the right amount of "junk in the trunk" Stacy WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:48 pm

DangerMouse wrote:
uup4it wrote:

From first-hand expierence, I can say you got just the right amount of "junk in the trunk" Stacy WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_twisted

Ahhhh, love ya buddy! WTF CC discount tire!? Herz
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 4:24 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
DangerMouse wrote:

I got my tires finally!!!! Now back with talking shit about them Porkers!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF CC discount tire!?   WTF CC discount tire!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF CC discount tire!?
Page 1 of 1