MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discount Tire San Antonio Location

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Discount Tire San Antonio Location Empty
PostSubject: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

Hey Guys,

Just a fyi, all Jeep Nations members will get a 15% discount on all items at Discount Tire...you must mention Jeep Nationa and talk to Justin Lemmons at the 1604 & Bandera Rd store. Thanks Renee
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 6:58 am

Epic WIN!

I don't really need any more reasons to be a Discount Tire customer, but I'm always looking for a way to save a few $$$.

Thanks, Renee!
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 1:37 pm

The Delta Tire here in Corpus will deal with you similarly. Ultra nice guys, they threw in the protection plan for all of my tires for basically nothing. Also threw in locking wheel nuts for all mounting points for free.

The two discount tires here have produced many horror stories. Sounds like the ones up north are better.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm

Renee10 wrote:
Hey Guys,

Just a fyi, all Jeep Nations members will get a 15% discount on all items at Discount Tire...you must mention Jeep Nationa and talk to Justin Lemmons at the 1604 & Bandera Rd store. Thanks Renee

Thats awesome. We are moving back to SA within the next 30 days or so, in that very area, and the wifes Tahoe needs new tires. 15% off will save me right at $200.
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

Tvernon wrote:
The two discount tires here have produced many horror stories. Sounds like the ones up north are better.

I'm curious about what kind of horror stories. Must be a local management issue. I don't think I have ever heard anything negative really about Discount Tire. I've bought probably 15 sets of tires from them (numerous different stores), even custom order Swampers and some specialty trailer tires and never had an issue. I love the warranty and the fact they are pretty much nation wide, so when I destroy a trailer tire in Dallas or need a 37" BFG in Denver its never an issue.

Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 1:23 am

The one that comes to mind right off hand was one of Gulfcoastpirate's stories. When he bought hes wheels and tires there they broke several of his center caps. He said he had to go through several managers, and it took several weeks to finally get Discount to pony up for the caps that they broke.

Like I said, nothing has happened to me personally from either store. Delta for me just offered a better price on the tires i wanted. I do believe they are national as well, if not then certainly state wide. I've seen them in Houston and Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire San Antonio Location   Discount Tire San Antonio Location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discount Tire San Antonio Location
Page 1 of 1