MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch

Go down 
+4
Tvernon
potlickinpirate
toddandshari'sjk
r_unda
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 12:35 pm

I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 2:01 pm

I would like to go but I need more details. Where can you stay at? How hard are the trails? How much does it cost? Can I take my dogs?, etc. I need to read a little more about it.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc

PostSubject: Need to change the clutch install date   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 6:55 pm

Guys we need to change the install date. I am sorry.

I forgot to tell my girlfriend my plans to replace the clutch on Saturday May 1st and since my birthday is on the 3rd she already made plans for an early celebration that Saturday. I don’t know what the plans are but she said that I need to change the date of the install.

How does Saturday May 8th sounds for everyone?
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:27 pm

May 8th won't work, it is Jeep Topless Day. Also GCPP and I may have other plans everything is still pending right now. Any other possible dates?
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:41 am

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
May 8th won't work, it is Jeep Topless Day. Also GCPP and I may have other plans everything is still pending right now. Any other possible dates?
We can get together the weekend after. How about on Saturday the 15th?

Please let me know what weekend works best for all of you!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 9:46 pm

Ya'll been talking about changing this clutch for 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:59 am

jdldx3 wrote:
haha I know we had all set up for the first but my girl decided she wanted to surprise me on the first with a Bday gift or something. She asked me to change the install date so we are back to square one. She did promise not to make me change the dates to anything jeep related in the future. Let’s see if she can fulfill that promise!!!
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:46 am

Leave it to us women. LOL...
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

Whatever date you decide will most likely work for me, I don't usually work on Saturdays. You set date and I will make plans to be there!
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:58 pm

r_unda wrote:
jdldx3 wrote:
haha I know we had all set up for the first but my girl decided she wanted to surprise me on the first with a Bday gift or something. She asked me to change the install date so we are back to square one. She did promise not to make me change the dates to anything jeep related in the future. Let’s see if she can fulfill that promise!!!

Good luck with that
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:06 am

How about this Saturday the 24th? I know the date is really soon but I really want to get this thing done. The new clutch is just seating there!!

If that doesn’t work for you all we can stick with may 15th
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:11 pm

I got final papers too write this weekend man so I would have to bounce; i wouldnt have been much use anyway but ya know.
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:05 pm

Man I know I said pretty much any Saturday would work for me buuuutt..my wife is going to Austin all weekend and I am gonna have kids by myself, so I guess this Sat is out for me....Sorry
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 3:21 pm

That’s ok guys I will be replacing the clutch early this Saturday at potlickinpirate's party (well actually before the party), GCP will be helping me. We can still get together later for just pizza and beer. And I am sure that my 12 year old jeep will give us some other opportunity to get our hands dirty so don’t worry!

Thanks you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch   Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corpus area - help/show me to replace the clutch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2