MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE THIEVES

Go down 
+15
goldenboy
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Deacon
John F
Chris
r_unda
Renny
jkx0778
potlickinpirate
Hook-Em
Ingramsatx
RichSATX
Dutchboy101
lonestar rubi
Beached Bum
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beached Bum
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Beached Bum

Number of posts : 481
Rig : 1986 CJ7
specs. : Not Much
Registration date : 2011-02-06

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

Had a great time at Big Bend with the guys. Managed a gruling 12 hour drive back yesterday to make it in time for work this morning. All was great until........

(chilldren cover your ears)

I got to my property and discovered some mother[censered] broke into my building where i keep all my tools and stole everythiing, welder, drill press, miter saw, table saw, two air compresseres, i mean everyting, poof, gone. I HATE [CENSERED] theives. over 2000 dollars worth of tools.

So heres to all you thieves out there. Im back on duty today and if any of ya'll tihink of coming to Selma to do you shopping, Im out here and pissed. So no matter what the value of you pickings are, $1 or $1000, your ass is going to jail.

by the way, im still shifting with a flashlight because i have no freaking welder to fix my shifter.
Back to top Go down
https://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/shanerominger/
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

SOB!!!! somebody knew you weren't home!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:33 pm

That sucks, people just need to learn to stop taking other people's shit!!! Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
RichSATX
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
RichSATX

Number of posts : 187
Rig : 03 Wrangler Sport
specs. : 2.5 Lift 33's
Registration date : 2011-02-09

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

I can think of some things to do to a thief with the welder, and drill press, and saw. It would make a good horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Ingramsatx
Poster child
Poster child
Ingramsatx

Number of posts : 251
Rig : 2006 TJ
specs. : More money than I care to admit.
Registration date : 2009-05-03

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

BASTARDS
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

Mean people suck. Thieves suck. Mean thieves really suck! Sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully your insurance will get you a fresh batch of new items to replace the older ones.
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:41 pm

Been there..... when they took my tools, that jeopardized my living.... it was like taking food from my kids.....

It makes it hard to see the good folks that are still out there... it is hard to trust anyone....

I feel your disgust!

PM me if you need to use my welder.... La Vernia is not far and I can come to you if you want.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 9:52 pm

it's been said, IT SUCKS !!!

Sorry to hear that. What's worse is when you're HOME and they are bold enough to run up to your porch and steal Halloween decorations from the porch... and to your neighbors on the same night & no one sees an F'n thing.
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:07 am

I can't begin to explain the anger, pain, violation, and all the other feelings I had when someone broke in to our car at a hotel in Maryland. I've never wanted to kill anyone till then. Sorry this happened to you mate.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

I am sorry that that happened man!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

Effing Bastards!
Back to top Go down
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

Number of posts : 23
Rig : 1998 TJ
specs. : 4.0, 5 speed, 2" body lift, custom bumpers, winch
Registration date : 2011-07-31

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:40 pm

That blows, but this time of year brings out the bad guys (they're hustling money for Christmas, drugs, who knows what else).

I keep my valuable tools in a 8' x 6' x 6' steel vault. You can break into my metal building I guess, but good luck getting into the vault (but watch, they'll hit me next).

I've got a welder/torch in New Braunfels if you need it.

Sorry about the bad fortune. Hopefully the Selma PD finds the perps.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm

That sucks, Shane. I'm sorry to hear it. Hopefully your homeowner's insurance will cover it, but if not then a .40 cal will help solve the burglary problem...
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 2:34 am

DUDE! Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, I know that same sinking, sickening feeling.

If I can help, let me know. You can come out and use my shop.
Back to top Go down
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 12:18 am

I thought I had the Fort Knox of shops, but I just got cleaned out over the weekend.

I had 4 welders, and they took the best one which was hidden pretty good I thought. Also took my favorite weedeater, and some good powertools.

Whoever it was had stuff pulled out like they were coming back (lined up by the overhead shop doors & 2 doors were unlocked).

It just doesn't pay to have anything nice. But, taking the day off tomorrow to secure the shop a little better. Will be placing a couple trip/fall hazards near the service door, and will hide a security camera in the rafters so the police can get a good look at them.

One good thing is I had the serial number to two of the items, so they're screwed if they try to pawn them.
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 8:27 am

Sorry to hear that John. Unfortunately a few of us know that same feeling.

I hope insurance takes care of you.
Back to top Go down
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

Hemi_Tim aka thebigtman wrote:
Sorry to hear that John. Unfortunately a few of us know that same feeling.

I hope insurance takes care of you.

Thanks Tim. I guess it was my turn, I just hope the Sheriff's office busts this person(s) so no else gets nailed. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

That Sux!!! Hope they find the fawkers...
Back to top Go down
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 03 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
That Sux!!! Hope they find the fawkers...

Thanks Dutchboy. They got close to $2500.00 in tools. I'll bet they got $300.00 at pawn and have smoked/snorted/injected it already and are looking for the next victim.

The deputy is pretty sure they're coming back soon, but the real good stuff is gone now. However, there are some new gadgets/alarms/lights/some neat trip & fall hazards and new backup locks in spots these thieves won't know about. They might get a few things, but it won't be easy (poor thieving bastard will have to work for it now....he'll have a bad day at the office for sure).

Thanks for the reply, and I hope this doesn't happen to you.

Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

We met recently with a security consultant on a clients project and he said to put the cameras down low because the thieves wear hoodies and you don't get their faces when the cameras are high. Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:11 pm

goldenboy wrote:
We met recently with a security consultant on a clients project and he said to put the cameras down low because the thieves wear hoodies and you don't get their faces when the cameras are high. Just food for thought.

Goldenboy,

Good point. I've got 3 now, will adjust the one facing the main entrance. Great info, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiGrl
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
TxRubiGrl

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2007 JKU Rubicon
specs. : 4in lift, 35in Tires, 17in ATX artillary wheels, Warn PowerPlant Winch, Ace Rock sliders
Registration date : 2010-11-14

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 11:00 pm

I hate thieves aswell!!

Some F'n thieves stole my TJ that was parked in front of my Apt while I was away on duty and it was never recoverd (20jun11)
Tomorrow happens to be the 1 year anniversary of the day it was stolen! Evil or Very Mad
I HATE THIEVES Rock_s11
Back to top Go down
http://Facebook/tara.sageser
John F
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
John F

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to hear about that, it was a real sharp TJ.    I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 8:26 pm

TxRubiGrl wrote:
I hate thieves aswell!!

Some F'n thieves stole my TJ that was parked in front of my Apt while I was away on duty and it was never recoverd (20jun11)
Tomorrow happens to be the 1 year anniversary of the day it was stolen! Evil or Very Mad
I HATE THIEVES Rock_s11
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:29 am

Well, last week, both my truck and Jeep got an unwanted visitor. Not at the same time.

Let the wife drive the Jeep to work on Friday, no doors, no top.
So I had the truck.
She calls me in the afternoon to check if the truck still had the spare tire under it. They saw someone at her office parking lot, suspiciously under another truck. When they went to check the "Hispanic" guy jumped in his car and drove off.
I check the truck, and yep, no spare. Great, right before my trip to Colorado.

She get's back to the Jeep after work, and guess what, Fawker was in my Jeep. Luckily I keep my glove box and center console unlocked and there is nothing of value in it. So he walked out with nothing.
Good thing I have my I-pod hidden pretty well.

So, I am in the market for a 35" spare tire form my truck.
If anyone has one, I don't care if it's mud or all terrain or the tread life.
I currently run 35" BFG A/T. Let me know if you can help.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:38 am

what bolt pattern?
Hell take the one from my jeep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HATE THIEVES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE THIEVES   I HATE THIEVES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE THIEVES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next