MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hardin County Music Fest and 4x4 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Hardin County Music Fest and 4x4 show Empty
PostSubject: Hardin County Music Fest and 4x4 show   Hardin County Music Fest and 4x4 show Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 1:18 pm

Kountze, Hardin County, Texas September 26-28

Main event and 4x4 event will be Saturday September 27.

This is really starting to take shape. We have some big names participating in this and trying to get some more. We have the cars lined up for the Car Crush, and RTI competition by class, a show and shine, parade, Kids events, ect.... Any club or group that has 8 or more pre registered entries in the show and shine will get a free Booth space. There will be good live music all day and great food. Camping on the spot is available.

One thing we are still looking for is Vendore to fill the vendors section. Booth rates are very Cheap for this. We also have one main event sponsorship left for the 4x4 section of this and alot of small event sponsor sections available. If you know of anyone interested in sponsoring the event in anyway, let me know and I will get in touch with them for the information. This should be a fun show.
Back to top Go down

Hardin County Music Fest and 4x4 show
Page 1 of 1