MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie From Helotes, TX

Go down 
+16
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Dutchboy101
HerJK-X
jkx0778
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
r_unda
Deacon
Renee10
DangerMouse
JK_JOE
jonsjeep
jeff.lyon3
terrahawk
txoffrd
Constantine
Hook-Em
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Newbie From Helotes, TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Helotes, TX   Newbie From Helotes, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:13 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
Welcome! You'll be happy to know I'm currently coveting your color choice. Burnt orange is possibly the best color ever for a JK.... Besides Black, that is.

Coveting. Wow, haven't heard that used before. Burnt orange is one of those polar colors. People either love it or hate it, and those who hate it REALLY HATE IT. We all know who those people are too. I'm lovin' my JK that's for sure. Putting in my 4" lift this weekend and my 35's next week. I'll be lovin' her even more and I'll finally be done with mods.

for now...
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Newbie From Helotes, TX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Helotes, TX   Newbie From Helotes, TX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

Going the 17" route will mean cheaper tires compared to the 18" stocks you have. That's why I was asking. You have to buy spacers or new wheels and also the cost of tires to fit 18s vs 17s makes 18s very high. You only have to buy wheels once but you will eventually have to replace tires. So you're saving money in the long run. cheers

Unfortunately I am in the hate in category for orange. If it was a bright orange I would have loved it, but burnt... bleeeh. hehe

Back to top Go down

Newbie From Helotes, TX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2