MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HARD FREEZE COMING!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

HARD FREEZE COMING! Empty
PostSubject: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 7:14 pm

Just a friendly reminder, there is a hard freeze coming. Insulate your outside faucets (hose bibbs) and exterior piping. If you have a faucet such as a kitchen fauct on a exterior wall, especially facing the north, leave the cabinet doors open to allow the warm air to fill the cabinet area. And let the faucets drip to where it is almost a solid stream. pale

Just a friendly reminder from the local Jeep Nation Plumber.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

Thanks for lookin out!!!
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 9:23 pm

Thanks for the tips, I did not know about the cabinet thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:20 pm

Guys and girls this a SERIOUS freeze!!!!! I just got home at 7:45 and went to turn on my front outside faucet that faces the north and water barley came out I had let it run until the ice melted. Another 15-20 minutes it would have be solid ice and break in the wall...trust me YOU DO NOT WANT to pay an after hours service charge tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 10:24 am

when i was on my way home the night before last i get a call from the wife telling me that there is water in the front yard and sidewalk and she can hear it spewing out. i go into worst case senario and think we busted a pipe cause i know that none of the pipes below the house are insulated and we have a shut off valve right in front. get home and hear the noise coming from where the shut off valve is but i don't see any water coming out from it, keep looking and find that someone left the water hose on and the spay gun cracked and was where the water was coming out. man talk about relieved!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARD FREEZE COMING!   HARD FREEZE COMING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARD FREEZE COMING!
Page 1 of 1