MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep

Go down 
+14
terrahawk
potlickinpirate
xxXJohnny
Chris
jeff.lyon3
Dutchboy101
lonestar rubi
gilly_as
r_unda
DangerMouse
Hook-Em
HerJK-X
jkx0778
JK Lion
18 posters
AuthorMessage
JK Lion
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
JK Lion

Number of posts : 10
Rig : 2009 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2011-01-18

New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Empty
PostSubject: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 5:48 pm

Hey Y'all,

I moved to the Republic last June. I love my new homeland, and plan to be a naturalized Texan ASAP. I have an '09 Unlimited Rubi. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic, I will show one or two of my rig from a few weeks ago in Marble Falls. So far, other than leveling kit, most mods have been cosmetic (black wheels, decal removal, etc). Want to add at least a 3 inch lift, Bumpers (prob LOD), and more lights in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 6:21 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
HerJK-X
Poster child
Poster child
HerJK-X

Number of posts : 288
Rig : 2008 JK Unlimited X
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 6:23 pm

Hello and Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 6:58 pm

A great big Texas welcome to ya there, Pilgrim. Glad you're here!
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

Number of posts : 666
Rig : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition
specs. : Pro Comp lift, soft 8 wheels, 33x13.5x15 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 7:57 pm

Wilkommen!!!!
Back to top Go down
JK Lion
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
JK Lion

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

JK Lion wrote:
Hey Y'all,

I moved to the Republic last June. I love my new homeland, and plan to be a naturalized Texan ASAP. I have an '09 Unlimited Rubi. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic, I will show one or two of my rig from a few weeks ago in Marble Falls. So far, other than leveling kit, most mods have been cosmetic (black wheels, decal removal, etc). Want to add at least a 3 inch lift, Bumpers (prob LOD), and more lights in the next few months.

Thanks for the Welcome. Here she is. Need to take a bunch more "before" pics. Hopefully in about six months, I'll have some afters.

New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep 5474963508_1c4da833a8_b

New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep 5474371421_38d980d75a_b
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:34 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 9:24 pm

Welcome, form the coast!!!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 9:48 pm

Nice rig!
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:08 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:18 pm

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
You'll find that it is easier to get guy's together to meet up on this forum, then on JKF.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 11:55 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

Welcome hey
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 7:26 pm

Welcome to tx and the forum and our HOT AS HELL SUMMERS
Oh and do something about those silly head rests pirat
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 9:12 pm

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
JK Lion
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
JK Lion

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:23 am

xxXJohnny wrote:

LOL....I was wondering who was going to notice that. You win the prize. Don't worry they are gone.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

JK Lion wrote:
xxXJohnny wrote:

LOL....I was wondering who was going to notice that. You win the prize. Don't worry they are gone.

I say don't get rid of 'em. Represent your team. But beware, you're in Cowboys country now. You might take some healthy ribbin for supporting the New York Giants.

It might not be immediately apparent, but I have an affinity for a certain team too. Lesser known to this community is the fact that I am a HUGE New York Yankees fan. I went to a game this summer when my wife and I went to New York for our anniversary. Aside from the memories of attending a game at Yankee Stadium, my most prized possession from the game sits in my Jeep. It is a New York Yankees hat that is BURNT ORANGE. rock
Back to top Go down
JK Lion
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
JK Lion

PostSubject: Still love my NY teams   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:10 pm

Hook-Em wrote:
JK Lion wrote:
xxXJohnny wrote:

I say don't get rid of 'em. Represent your team. But beware, you're in Cowboys country now. You might take some healthy ribbin for supporting the New York Giants.

It might not be immediately apparent, but I have an affinity for a certain team too. Lesser known to this community is the fact that I am a HUGE New York Yankees fan. I went to a game this summer when my wife and I went to New York for our anniversary. Aside from the memories of attending a game at Yankee Stadium, my most prized possession from the game sits in my Jeep. It is a New York Yankees hat that is BURNT ORANGE. rock

Very Cool. My cousin is one of the biggest Yankee fans on the planet. Season tix and all. I usually catch at least one game a year with him. Unfortunately, when I was younger I was introduced to the Mets first, so they are my #1 team. Terrible growing up. It's like being a Clippers fan in LA...terrible...i blame my brother who took me to my first game. I will always be a NY Giants fan. (I sort of cheered - a LITTLE - for big D when Parcells was there, but don't tell anyone). I was lucky to be at SB XLII. I will always have a connection to my NY teams, but I left there in '94. I do my best to always support local and make the home team at least my second fav. I have however given the Longhorns my allegiance with regard to college teams.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:52 pm

JK Lion wrote:
... I have however given the Longhorns my allegiance with regard to college teams.

See there, I'm liking you better by the minute. I don't think I got to meet you at Canyon's. I think you were there, but with Renee's group.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 2:50 pm

Hook-Em wrote:
JK Lion wrote:
xxXJohnny wrote:

So many t-shirt fans, easy to understand why Walmart does so well in the hill country. Evil or Very Mad hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

Welcome to Texas and to the forum. This is your new online home.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

JK Lion wrote:
Hook-Em wrote:
JK Lion wrote:
xxXJohnny wrote:

Very Cool. My cousin is one of the biggest Yankee fans on the planet. Season tix and all. I usually catch at least one game a year with him. Unfortunately, when I was younger I was introduced to the Mets first, so they are my #1 team. Terrible growing. up. It's like being a Clippers fan in LA...terrible...i blame my brother who took me to my first game. I will always be a NY Giants fan. (I sort of cheered - a LITTLE - for big D when Parcells was there, but don't tell anyone). I was lucky to be at SB XLII. I will always have a connection to my NY teams, but I left there in '94. I do my best to always support local and make the home team at least my second fav. I have however given the Longhorns my allegiance with regard to college teams.

What? Am I the only Islanders fan here!?

Oh yeah, welcome!

Back to top Go down
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 1:15 am

WELCOME!!! hey
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:43 am

Welcome to the 4m!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep   New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to TX; New to myjeepforum; Love my Jeep
Page 1 of 1