MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Empty
PostSubject: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:25 pm

Installed new Dynomax HTC coated header on my 4.0. It took better part of two days to install this thing but was worth every penny and second of time it took to install! Regained power, running cooler, looks cool as hell, and is way more quite! Found what had caused the old header to crack, the driver's side motor mount was in two pieces! Installed new o2 sensor, knock sensor, computer water sensor, gauge temp sensor, and fell in love all over again with Trigger!I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Header11
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 8:53 am

There's no better feeling than when your busted knuckles are worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 7:38 am

Ain't love grand. How jealous is the wifey? Laughing

Seriously though, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 11:07 am

She learned along time ago to not interfere with my obsessions. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

Chris wrote:
She learned along time ago to not interfere with my obsessions. Twisted Evil

Was the time when she walked in and caught you spanking it??cheers cheers I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! 517987
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 5:48 pm

stupid1 No, it was the she walked in and caught you spanking me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!   I fell in love with my Jeep all over again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fell in love with my Jeep all over again!
Page 1 of 1