MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

windsheld wipers and door locks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

windsheld wipers and door locks Empty
PostSubject: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:28 pm

im about to pull my hair out my wipers and my passanger door looks stoped working and i cant find the problem all my fuses are good and i changed out the wiper motor out and it still will not work i have power to the plug on the wiper but i havent even started on the door locks yet . The driver door lock works it will unlock the driver door only and my key pad will only unlock the driver door scratch
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:09 pm

Sounds like a possible grounding issue. You may power going to the plug but the ground may not be there. The actuator uses ground to lock and unlock and it might be the same ground wire for the wipers
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 12:11 am

Do you have a CB radio? If so try pressing the mic button and see if it works. lol!

Sorry, just couldn't resist. But seriously, I had a similar problem with my wipers, instruments, and door locks going berzerk whenever I pressed my mic button on my CB radio. I re-routed my ground and haven't had any problems...

...knock on wood!
Back to top Go down
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 5:59 pm

but its weird cause everything else works even the rear wiper works
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 6:45 pm

What was the last thing you did to or with your Jeep before the gremlins showed up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: windsheld wipers and door locks   windsheld wipers and door locks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

windsheld wipers and door locks
Page 1 of 1