MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another victim fell pray!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Another victim fell pray! Empty
PostSubject: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:43 am

My battery took a shit this morning. Went ahead and bought the Blue Top. I'll have to go back at lunch time to get it. Should make a huge difference!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:39 am

The battery is dead. Long live the battery! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Your talking about an optima blue? I am done with optima. Their warranty service SUCKS and their batteries die out faster than a cheapo. I only use Oriellys now.
Back to top Go down
Batjeep09
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 143
Rig : 2009 2 Dr JK
specs. : Big tires, scratches, cb, winch, lights, bike rack, more scratches and Batman decals.
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

Enterstate batteries
Back to top Go down
Venom
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Venom

Number of posts : 28
Rig : '07 JK
specs. : a couple of mods
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 6:03 am

I got tired of the hit or miss with optimas the last few years
diehard platinum is a rebranded odyssey so thats good if ya wanna spend a bunch of money on a fancy battery, I'd take it over an optima nowadays.

That said, I switched to walmart maxx batteries a few years ago since the winch/lights seem to eat one about every 12-18 months and JKs are so sensitive about the battery.
$75 and 3yr non prorated replacement w no questions asked.
walk in, they look at the sticker on top - less than 3 years old they just tell me to grab one off the shelf and have a nice day
Back to top Go down
http://www.venomcustoms.com
Stouttrout
Poster child
Poster child
Stouttrout

Number of posts : 347
Rig : Multiple (too many) JEEPS
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

I have those in my F250. I have yet to have any problems with them. they are easily 3 years old or more. Decent Batt for the price and your right, they are good on warranty there. I have done that every year with my Mower batt. it stays dead during the winter and in the spring i go grab a new one,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another victim fell pray!   Another victim fell pray! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another victim fell pray!
Page 1 of 1