MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Good Parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RiverCityOffroad
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 133
Rig : 08 JK + 08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-08-26

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 8:19 am

Hello guys!

I've got a lightly used JKS Front Track Bar for a JK - (was used for about 500 miles on the street) $145

or

Rock Krawler Adj Track Bar - $125 (I'll swap the JKS in if you want this one)

BRAND NEW RK Rear Lower Control arms for JK - These are for use with stock uppers: $200.00

Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers - Red & Black - just like new, no broken clips, no rips, no tears: $200

JK front and rear flares with front supports - FREE unless I have to drive to give them to you. Laughing

I have stock control arms, shocks, and some other do-dads laying around here if anyone needs them as well. Just take them off my hands and I'll be forever grateful. cyclops

Here's an interesting one...I have full width Mopar JK bumpers. Front and rear. The front has a very, very slight bend in one of the ends and the rear one has a very, very slight dent in one side. I can fix them unless someone wants them for a steal. Make an offer and I'll tell you what I think.

We sold our JK Unlimited which is where most of these parts came from. I still have my two door and don't worry, we replaced it with a WK. Very Happy

Thanks for looking! For those of you who don't know me, I'm easy to deal with, honest, and always more than fair.

Marcus

Back to top Go down
http://rivercityoffroad.com
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:23 pm

Hey Marcus, I'd be interested in picking up the flares if you still have them. Do you know if the JKU rear flares are compatable with the two door? It seems like all the aftermarket ones, the rears for JKUs won't work for the rear two doors. Just curious if you might know.

Thank you sir.

Stacy
Back to top Go down
RiverCityOffroad
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 1:33 pm

Another gentleman PM'd me and snagged the flares.

They are off of a four door, and I have had four door flares on my JK for ever and a day. Smile They are pretty much the same.

Sorry!!

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 6:59 am

RiverCityOffroad wrote:
Hello guys!

Here's an interesting one...I have full width Mopar JK bumpers. Front and rear. The front has a very, very slight bend in one of the ends and the rear one has a very, very slight dent in one side. I can fix them unless someone wants them for a steal. Make an offer and I'll tell you what I think.

I might be interested in the front bumper. How much for as is?
Back to top Go down
RiverCityOffroad
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 10:02 am

Everything but the Rock Krawler control arms has been sold.

Thanks

Marcus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Few Good Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Good Parts   A Few Good Parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Parts
Page 1 of 1