MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)

Go down 
+3
lonestar rubi
Hook-Em
Renny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 12:06 am

I / we never really got to officially thank everyone on here for the help with my stock flat tire blow out so Ill take this moment now to say thank you to everyone who helped us change out the tire. Thanks to that trip, we are now the proud parents of a bouncing set of 5 new wheels and an already loved bumper and stinger. We are already eying a 3" lift and rock rash guards, armor, and a few minor mods as well. That should get us up to speed for the next trip.

I have some thoughts on everyone getting involved in the work but all in all the work got done, no one lost body parts, and I /we very thankful for the help and the learning experience.

Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Hidden10

Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Img_4310
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 1:14 pm

Outstanding! The new wheels, tires, and bumper look niiiiiiice. Is that Dutchboy's XHD bumper?
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

NNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

Looks Great!
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:19 am

Hook-Em wrote:
Outstanding! The new wheels, tires, and bumper look niiiiiiice. Is that Dutchboy's XHD bumper?

That be right
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:20 pm

Winning! that was a great deal. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Sorry Dave, I know you showed interest, but Renny showed up with a wad of cash. Hard to turn that down.
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Sorry Dave, I know you showed interest, but Renny showed up with a wad of cash. Hard to turn that down.

I was also out a bumper after my trip to hidden falls. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:14 pm

Hey, no hard feelings guys. I should have stayed in touch. I prolly would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes, Sascha. That was a heck of a deal and I should have jumped on it. I'm just glad that it worked out.

I'm now looking at other alternatives such as PSC Brawler Lite, Hanson Stubby, LOD Stubby, and other Rugged Ridge XHD's on other forums. I really like the LOD, but the $$$$! The PSC and Hanson look similar, but I like the PSC a bit more. The XHD is actually my third choice. For a brief spell I was looking at the Smittybilt XHD M.O.D., but the stubby section doesn't support factory fogs, so bye-bye Smittybilt.

Back to top Go down
STXJeep

Number of posts : 1
Rig : 89 YJ
specs. : 4 inch lift 31 inch mudders
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 11:37 pm

Looks Badass Renny. Thanks for tellin me about the forum! We met at the air Station on sun. The 89 YJ behind the black Chevy. Hope to see I at the beach run.
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2012, 10:33 pm

Man that was a fun trip! Renny we gotta hang out before I leave the states!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)   Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Falls (Renny's flat tire)
Page 1 of 1