MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy near corpus

Go down 
+9
HerJK-X
Chris
Renny
Dutchboy101
r_unda
IntenseBlueSwamper
lonestar rubi
Hook-Em
Drillerjoe
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

Number of posts : 80
Rig : 89 xj
specs. : 8.25 swap with Aussie locker. Lots of rustys off road stuff home brew winch bumper w/ xrc8 mounted 31x11.5's um has a header and exhaust with a flow master. Several arb straps winch kit. Roof rack with spare mount and lights.
Registration date : 2012-02-27

New guy near corpus Empty
PostSubject: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 12:27 am

Hey new here not to wheeling. Have a good rig ready to take her out and get stuck or break something. Can't get pics posted yet. Only have Internet on my iPhone and it won't let me choose file to upload… technology. As way my name is joe green I work the oil field and am all about serious hardcore wheelin. Hit me up with the best spots in the area and let's get rolling! Lol
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 12:33 am

Welcome, Joe. Glad you're here. Hope to meet you face to face some time.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 12:43 am

Welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

specs. : 8.25 swap with Aussie locker. Lots of rustys off road stuff home brew winch bumper w/ xrc8 mounted 31x11.5's um has a header and exhaust with a flow master. Several arb straps winch kit. Roof rack with spare mount and lights.

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 12:43 am

Where u at? Know of any good wheeling spots near lake corpus Christi? Or the surrounding areas?
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:54 pm

Welcome, I can't wait to see pics of this hardcore rig!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum neighbor!
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 4:11 pm

Thanks guys I'm really lookin forward to doing some wheeling out here. I guess I have to wait a week to post pics? That's what I'm getting told. But my rig is a 1989 xj laredo when I bought it in corpus here recently it have a lift 4" I think. Lots of front end upgrades along with cut and flared fenders sitting on 31x11.50's so far I have added sway disconnects new rad water pump and return bottle 160 Tstat. An xrc8 winch to the already heavy bumper, a pace setter header, accel tune up kit. Yellow top six pack. And I'm lookin at the mean green alternators right now. And teraflex shackles are on the way too. Let's see. I know there is lots more but can't think of nothin at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 4:13 pm

Welcome, and not sure if there are any "Hardcore" wheeling spots near Corpus. But we're heading to Long's Ranch on March 17th in Llano, TX.
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:16 pm

Well I guess that depends on ur definition of " hardcore " I like to climb stuff. Not much for chewing up gears and u joints in the mud. I'm heading to the beach here in a few moments. Hoping to find some poor soul stuck so I can try out all this new recovery gear. Lol
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 11:38 am

Recovery is always a fun thing! haha Welcome and glad to see a new member.
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:22 pm

Ha especially self recovery lol. I might not buy warns way over priced products. But I do like their moto. Go prepared.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HerJK-X
Poster child
Poster child
HerJK-X

Number of posts : 288
Rig : 2008 JK Unlimited X
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:07 am

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
mando98tj

mando98tj

Number of posts : 8
Rig : 03 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
specs. : 5.5 RE LA, 35in Claws, 4.88's,CroMo Fr and Rr, TnT Truss,Tube fenders, rockers and rear corners, Banks Intake, Headers and Exhaust, Mile Marker 9.5, etc
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Hello from CC   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:37 am

I'm glad to see another newb to the forum in CC. I just registered last week and I got the same denial to post email addresses and weblinks but you can post pics if you open a flickr, photobucket, etc, etc, etc, acct and link from there. I drive a TJ but XJ's rock. One is in my NEAR future projects and I would love to see pics of your rig.

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:07 pm

Thanks mando I have currently a photobucket account but I still get the same result when posting the links. I'm a computer illiterate hillbilly apparently. Lol
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:40 pm

Here are a couple of pics of his rig that he sent me...

New guy near corpus Drillerjoe-rig1

New guy near corpus Drillerjoe-rig2
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:43 pm

Nice XJ, looks like Trigger haha
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 1:04 am

IntenseBlueSwamper wrote:
Nice XJ, looks like Trigger haha

Why oh why did you have to mention Trigger. Whaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:31 am

Sry to bring up bad vibes hook-em lol yeah it's a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

You all don't have to have a flicker or a photo bucket to post up pics on the forum. At the top of where you enter what ever it is you are saying in the reply area there are these clickable boxes that allow you to upload via a host or place a photo via a link in to your reply. It is nice though to have a flickr because then you can more control if you wanted to delete the pic all together.
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 1:58 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 7:44 pm

haha I knew trigger would pull your strings
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 10:19 am

Sorry to be late for the party, but welcome to the site. We have quite a few Corpus members here.
Back to top Go down
Drillerjoe
Trail Ready
Trail Ready

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Lol no problem. And thanks! Hey deacon thanks again for the awesome deal on the Aussie! Can't wait to pick up a selectable for the d30
Back to top Go down
mando98tj

mando98tj

Number of posts : 8
Rig : 03 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
specs. : 5.5 RE LA, 35in Claws, 4.88's,CroMo Fr and Rr, TnT Truss,Tube fenders, rockers and rear corners, Banks Intake, Headers and Exhaust, Mile Marker 9.5, etc
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:42 am

Great looking XJ's here!! I'm already shopping for one for my next project. I know I'm a newb to the forum but I have to ask... and I apologize for any repressed feeling I stir up BUT... ? Trigger?? I'm guessing a previous ride. I name all my vehicals too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy near corpus   New guy near corpus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy near corpus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next