MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooretrails
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Mooretrails

Number of posts : 15
Rig : 2010 Wrangler Unlimited
specs. : Stock Sahara
Registration date : 2010-05-02

JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Empty
PostSubject: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:51 pm

Life has taken us in a new direction. Sorry to say the JKU had to go. Sooooo I have a soft top for a 2010, 4 door for sale. I had this on the Jeep twice for about 3 weeks. It comes with door surrounds, bolts, screws, tailgate bar, and crease free tinted windows. Everything you need to use it. How about $400.00.

I also have an oil filter adapter with 3 ports. Still in the original package. I was going to install an oil pressure gauge from it. Bought it from Glow Shift [color=red]http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/search.aspx?find=gs-af2[/color] Item #GS-AF2 price $20

Also have a pair of mirrors, 6"x8" I bought these from an online Jeep place. (I think I paid about $65/70 for them.) They are chrome. For use when the doors are off, they attach to the door hinges. [color=green]Price $30

Call me if you are interested. 936 776 007seven Mike All items are in Liberty, Tx. About 1/2 way between Houston and Beaumont on Hwy 90.

Last edited by Mooretrails on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:04 pm

Got pics of the mirrors? I might be interested in taking them off your hands. I recently broke my stock mirror housing relocating my mirror and that's got me rethinking my approach to running doorless.
Back to top Go down
Mooretrails
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Mooretrails

PostSubject: Re: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 7:38 pm

I have pics of all 3 items, but can't figure out how to post them.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

Hook-Em wrote:
Got pics of the mirrors? I recently broke my stock mirror housing relocating my mirror and that's got me rethinking my approach to running doorless.

Don't be a WUSS!!!!! The best way to keep from breaking mirrors is to NOT put them on!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mooretrails
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Mooretrails

PostSubject: Re: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:03 pm

OK everything is still for sale. The possible buyer backed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter   JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JKU soft top,Mirrors and Oil filter adapter
Page 1 of 1