MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new Jeep Nation Members

Go down 
+10
jkx0778
jflys yj
Renee10
08jeepgirl
CRUX
jonsjeep
HippyJeepChick
terrahawk
N2rock
jeeperjennie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 11:52 pm

no no no thats the 2 JK rule.........the one with the first JK gets the first mod.

ok start with tires, then a 2 inch BB. that will have ya set for a while, well until you get real comfy on the trails
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 12:26 am

Well jeepgirl, you could get the tires, he could get the lift. You`ll just have to drive in unison and say it`s a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 10:05 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
no no no thats the 2 JK rule.........the one with the first JK gets the first mod.

That is correct! First JK gets the first mod.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 11:58 am

wurd afro
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

tough one... tires or lift :teacher: lift or tires scratch tires or lift :rolleyes2: lift or tires :seestars: tires or lift :hypnotized: lift or tires :duh: tires or lift :banghead: lift or tires :deadhorse: tires or or lift !!!???? :explosive: LIFT ??!! or TIRES !!?? 😱
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 2:43 pm

you forgot this one :banghead:
Back to top Go down
Mud Dog 08
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Mud Dog 08

Number of posts : 82
Rig : 08 JK Unlimited 4dr
specs. : 2.5 bb from skyjacker and skyjacker shocks JKS quick disconnects
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:47 pm

Yea well she forgot that she already had her first mod with adding and modifing the front bumper for tow hooks ha! ha! my turn now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myjeepforum.net
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:36 pm

Don't forget you have to spend equal amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$ or its not fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:49 pm

depends what logic ur using. a bigger jeep should require more $$ right? I mean, they're bigger, they cost more, so they should get more $$ for mods 🦇

Last edited by jkx0778 on Fri 13 Jun 2008, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

Number of posts : 311
Rig : Flame Red, 08 JK, 2 door , Soft top
specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:27 pm

$75.00 for Tow hooks does not qualify as a modification. They were a necessity considering I had to use them to try and pull him out of a mud hole at spring creek. He can spend the same amount for his first modification. Then we can start dealing with the big stuff.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:13 am

jkx0778 wrote:
depends what logic ur using. a bigger jeep should require more $$ right? I mean, they're bigger, they cost more, so they should bet more $$ for mods 🦇

I agree with that logic!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:14 am

08jeepgirl wrote:
$75.00 for Tow hooks does not qualify as a modification. They were a necessity considering .

Any mod is a mod... And aren't ALL mods considered a necessity lol! I know my bigger tires, my lift, my bumper, my winch were all considered necessities new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Hysterical
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:22 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
$75.00 for Tow hooks does not qualify as a modification. They were a necessity considering I had to use them to try and pull him out of a mud hole at spring creek. He can spend the same amount for his first modification. Then we can start dealing with the big stuff.

See, you just proved another point. you had to pull him out. he NEEDS tires and lift so as not to get stuck and have to be pulled out. Razz
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 5:07 pm

BananaMan, stay out of it, lol
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

specs. : 3" Lift, ORF Front Bumper, KC lights, ProComp Extreme Mud Terrain Tires, Rock Rails/Sliders, Lockers and Winch comming soon.

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:08 pm

Ok I give... But why are all you guys taking Muddogs side. Is this ai guy thing?
Back to top Go down
Mud Dog 08
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Mud Dog 08

Number of posts : 82
Rig : 08 JK Unlimited 4dr
specs. : 2.5 bb from skyjacker and skyjacker shocks JKS quick disconnects
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:12 pm

Hey at least I'm pricing everything in twos, like ten tires, two front bumpers, two winches, two lift kits what does she expect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myjeepforum.net
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:34 pm

Ok, You have have long enough to price. So when do I get my tires, lift , winch and bumper?
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:43 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
Ok, You have have long enough to price. So when do I get my tires, lift , winch and bumper?

OK OK...you get your used Rubi tires (aka mine) put on this week, can prob even be done before Saturday...just take the $$$ out of his wallet when his is not looking :mischieviousbi

...ya can't say I'm not trying here... 🤣
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 9:24 am

08jeepgirl wrote:
Ok I give... But why are all you guys taking Muddogs side. Is this ai guy thing?

2 reasons
1) he has a 4 door
2) you are becoming part of the red jeep girl brigade. The last thing me and Geo need is another one to have to keep up with lol!
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:20 pm

N2rock wrote:

Ain't that the truth... Especially since they have 2 rigs!

And you and George know a lot about that LOL. lol!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:54 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:

See that right there is what I'm talkin about! See now, me and Geo have both convinced our better halves that they do not need a winch. Since me and Geo both have winches, we'll always be there to winch them out when necessary. So no need for a winch... And now here you come along wanting a winch! You do realize that just ups the anty!
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 3:25 pm

Quote :
me and Geo have both convinced our better halves that they do not need a winch.

There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not going to touch it.
Back to top Go down
08jeepgirl
Poster child
Poster child
08jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

What exactly does needing a winch have to do with it.. It's a matter of Wanting.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 6:10 pm

08jeepgirl wrote:
What exactly does needing a winch have to do with it.. It's a matter of Wanting.

yeah but see... You want one. And then you'll get one... And then HippyJeepChick and Jennie want one... and me & Geo have to buy them. new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Bang
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 12:19 am

N2rock wrote:
08jeepgirl wrote:

yeah but see... You want one. And then you'll get one... And then HippyJeepChick and Jennie want one... and me & Geo have to buy them. new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Bang
No, actually you`ll have to buy one, G will whip one up from a ford coil spring-a bungee cord-a plastic tool box- and a toilet brush. :seestars:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Jeep Nation Members   new Jeep Nation Members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Jeep Nation Members
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next