MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZJEEPGIRL
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
TAZJEEPGIRL

Number of posts : 91
Rig : 08 JK Wrangler Rubicon RED 2DR
specs. : Banks Cold Air Intake, OR Fab Front Stinger w/Winch, Trail Mods, OR Fab Rear Rock Slider Bumper, OR-FAB Swing-A-Way Tire/Can Carrier, Terraflex 4" Suspension lift with Bump Stops, Method Wheels and 35" of meat
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 12:24 pm

Is anyone planning on going to this event?

Alex and I are trying to go for the whole weekend! I've never been to K2 and it seems like a fun time during this event.

Open Event. Do not miss this 3 day event!!
This is always our biggest event of the year.
"All Y'all Crawl" with BaerTrax as the Sponsor

Special Rates apply. $80 per driver and $30 per spectator.
Camping Fri-Sun.,
Wheeling Sat., Sun. and until noon Mon.

As always, during this event, all active duty service members wheel for free.

Come prepared for a throw down, good time live music with Max Stell and the Crashers Saturday Night!!

(Open Event, Special Fee's Apply: $80 Driver/$30 Spectator)
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 1:08 pm

It will be an awesome place to try out your new upgrades. But the park is very challenging. So be careful and bring good spotters! The Granite is super sticky, but also bites back if you hit it on something. They will be giving out free stuff at this event and I believe some four wheel magazines will be there. Just don't let Alex break anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
TAZJEEPGIRL
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
TAZJEEPGIRL

specs. : Banks Cold Air Intake, OR Fab Front Stinger w/Winch, Trail Mods, OR Fab Rear Rock Slider Bumper, OR-FAB Swing-A-Way Tire/Can Carrier, Terraflex 4" Suspension lift with Bump Stops, Method Wheels and 35" of meat

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:46 pm

Yeah - my friends from Dallas are coming down for the event so that's what we were thinking of doing. So, it's pretty hard core huh? I definately don't want either of us to break anything. Are there some easy trails to take or are most of them pretty difficult? I was looking online and it looks pretty "narly" - haha...i saw your recent pictures too. I have 6" more clearance but I don't want to damage my jeep either.
Back to top Go down
IntenseBlueSwamper
Poster child
Poster child
IntenseBlueSwamper

Number of posts : 371
Rig : 99 TJ
specs. : https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 2:53 pm

There are over a dozen trails listed as easy, but you will still need experienced spotters to get you through unschated. The 2 JKs that went with us had never even wheeled before. So if you guys have good spotters you'll be fine. Mostly...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TexasHillCountryOffRoad
TAZJEEPGIRL
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
TAZJEEPGIRL

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 3:40 pm

ha - thanks
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 7:03 am

So is anyone actually going to K-Rocks for Memorial Day? I'm really considering it is we can get a group together.

Back to top Go down
TAZJEEPGIRL
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
TAZJEEPGIRL

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 2:17 pm

Alex and I are planning to go and stay the whole weekend Friday through Monday!!
Back to top Go down
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 9:55 pm

LORY wrote:
Alex and I are planning to go and stay the whole weekend Friday through Monday!!

I will look for you guys. My sons and I are planing on going up early Saturday morning and will be there around 830. I'll be in a green TJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"   Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial Weekend at K2 BAERTRAX "ALL YALL CRAWL"
Page 1 of 1