MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving next summer from Oahu!

Go down 
+2
Renny
TXROCK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Moving next summer from Oahu! Empty
PostSubject: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 3:02 am

Hey Everyone, just found out that next June I will be moving away from Oahu back to the Maryland/D.C. area! Very Happy Will be there for 2 years and then suppose to be reassigned to San Antonio for my last 2 years and then retire from the Army! Very Happy

Moving next summer from Oahu! GenrightJKalohawave
Moving next summer from Oahu! IMAG0899
Moving next summer from Oahu! GenRightJKsuspensiontesting
Moving next summer from Oahu! Tomgoingupthetrailagain
Moving next summer from Oahu! Tomcomingupthetrail
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Renny
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Renny

Number of posts : 153
Rig : JK 2010 Unlimited Sport
specs. : Tow package, New-to-me bumper, 35" BFG KM2's, Rigid industries fog lights, Ruggid Ridge transmission and oil pan skid plate
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 9:16 am

I hate to say it, but I really didn't like DC. Though, having a jeep did make it easier! It's all those diplo plates and people who cut across 6 lanes of traffic on the loop at 90 degree angles to get to their off ramp. Welcom back state side when it happens! You going to Belvoir? We were at NNMC/USUHS.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 11:25 am

Dangit! Texas wanted you back. Welcome back to the lower 48 anyway. Can you say roadtrip to Texas?
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 12:14 pm

Well, I guess we'll see you fucker in 3 years. upyours

Sorry, just jealous that are in Hawaii. They have to drag me off that island kicking and screaming.
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 12:48 pm

Oh...just cause I am being stationed in Maryland area doesn't mean I wont be coming to Texas! Very Happy I will be taking vacation time to come back for some of the Jeep events and see family! Very Happy

Unfortunately none of the other assignments are available to me other than Maryland and Georgia and I dont want to go to Georgia. My wife has family in Maryland so it was an easy choice....and with a guarantee that Texas will be my twilight tour move it was a no brainer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 10:00 pm

Good news mang.

Enjoy the big island while you can.
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 11:08 pm

Well damn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving next summer from Oahu!   Moving next summer from Oahu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving next summer from Oahu!
Page 1 of 1