MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Empty
PostSubject: GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven!   GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 6:18 pm

That's right....Larry Bodkins (some of you know on JKOwners as Loki) just flopped his JK on it's side with the GenRight Off-Road aluminum fender flares. The only trail carnage from it was a dent in the tub above the rear flare and some scrapes in the powdercoating on the flares, but not dents, bends, etc! How is that for aluminum fender flare strength by GenRight Off-Road! Very Happy

GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Larryonitsside
GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Rearflareandcornerpanel
GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Frontfenderflare
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven!   GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven! Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 7:31 pm

here is a quote just now from Larry on JKOwners.com:

[QUOTE=Loki646;1177555]Tom, as soon as we wade through 200 plus still shots, 2 go pros, and the big video camera's tape, my video guy and I will be putting together a nice wheeling vid that will have this flop on it.

I would like to note two addition things.

1- The front's sheet metal took no damage at all despite popular belief that you need reinforced bracing.

2- The rear took the very little damage considering the Jeep was actually resting on the flare and the corner of the cage and not the rear tire. Good thing I replaced the rear section of the cage uh?....lol[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com

GenRight aluminum fender flare strength proven!
Page 1 of 1