MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?

Go down 
+4
skoalman
TxRubiRig
redneckhouston
jkdrone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Empty
PostSubject: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 6:14 pm

This morning I saw a completely whited-out, lifted, modded up JK unlimited looking like it came right offa Camp Crocker's lot @ Woodway & 610. Never saw that one before, and I swear it looks just like: http://www.cop4x4.com/aspen-after.shtml#after

Except, no chrome, it had a pre-runner bar, and a white winch.

!c
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 6:27 pm

jkdrone wrote:
This morning I saw a completely whited-out, lifted, modded up JK unlimited looking like it came right offa Camp Crocker's lot @ Woodway & 610. Never saw that one before, and I swear it looks just like: http://www.cop4x4.com/aspen-after.shtml#after

Except, no chrome, it had a pre-runner bar, and a white winch.

!c

next time you see it look better, we put leather in one a while back, white, lifted/37's, warn bumper/powerplant all white/ white hardtop...............but it was 2wd!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 6:30 pm

redneckhouston wrote:
next time you see it look better, we put leather in one a while back, white, lifted/37's, warn bumper/powerplant all white/ white hardtop...............but it was 2wd!!!!!!!

🤣 What a f'n waste! Freak'n rich folks and their "city Jeeps"
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:17 pm

I saw the white one the other day at Post Oak & San Felipe. Didn't want to say anything, thought no one would believe me..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:18 pm

skoalman wrote:
I saw the white one the other day at Post Oak & San Felipe. Didn't want to say anything, thought no one would believe me..... Very Happy

Ah yes, the unicorn Jeep.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:25 pm

redneckhouston wrote:

Gah! What a waste!

:loco2:

!c
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:36 pm

terrahawk wrote:
skoalman wrote:

Ah yes, the unicorn Jeep.

LOL! "The unicorn Jeep" 🤣
Back to top Go down
matthew2000tx
Poster child
Poster child
matthew2000tx

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 2:08 am

So... where are the white wall tires?? lol!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 9:53 am

wow. the elusive rarely seen unicorn jeep. I wonder if we can catch it? :watchout: :grab:
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 12:18 pm

I hear that if you grind up the pre-runner bar, and eat it, it works as an aphrodesiac!

!c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?   Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, so who owns the White-out JK Unlimited?
Page 1 of 1