MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:07 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
N2rock wrote:
I wasn't planning on going to the creek this weekend since I went last weekend. But my oldest son has been wanting to experience off roading first hand. And he decided he wants to go this weekend, but he works Saturday. So I'm breaking my own "I don't wheel on Sundays" rule LOL, and am taking him up Sunday. We'll probably be there around 10-ish.

I'm gonna put him behind the wheel of my rig and show him what its all about Very Happy

Sounds like you might have another Jeep in the family after this weekend!!! If Trav falls in love with offroading.

I'm betting he loves it. Unfortunately he bought his Mazda3 the same day I bought my JK last summer. So it's only a year old and already has 30K+ miles, so he's upside down big time. I don't think he'll be buying a Jeep anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

N2rock wrote:
I wasn't planning on going to the creek this weekend since I went last weekend. But my oldest son has been wanting to experience off roading first hand. And he decided he wants to go this weekend, but he works Saturday. So I'm breaking my own "I don't wheel on Sundays" rule LOL, and am taking him up Sunday. We'll probably be there around 10-ish.

I'm gonna put him behind the wheel of my rig and show him what its all about Very Happy

Sounds like you might have another Jeep in the family after this weekend!!! If Trav falls in love with offroading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 1:30 pm

Hutch wrote:
jkdrone wrote:
I'll check w/ the lady, but Saturday seems my best bet for a while (she only has Sunday off, and gets upset if I'm gone all day =)

!c

:whip:

Ha, well, it turns out I'm feeling under the weather today anyway, so I'm going tomorrow. =) She's decided to go look for this jacket I want. How's that huh? =P

!c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:47 pm

Don't forget about the Mud Bog races Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:06 pm

jkdrone wrote:
I'll check w/ the lady, but Saturday seems my best bet for a while (she only has Sunday off, and gets upset if I'm gone all day =)

!c

:whip:
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 12:04 pm

!c
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:42 pm

I could on Sunday man, but will be in College Station Saturday.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 1:32 pm

Hey guys and gals, got back from Big Bend this past week, and got my
new armor/rails put on (glad I didn't do it myself, took the shop 12
hours w/ two guys and two floor jacks - they had to hammer out my dents
and disassemble the interior to run the bolts through the body).
Anyhow, ready to go to the creek this weekend and test them out. (Yes,
I know, pics are needed - just as soon as I get home from the office
when the daystar is still burning.)

Anyone going to be around there on Saturday afternoon?

!c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?   Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Creek this Saturday (10/11) ?
Page 1 of 1