MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Creek Anyone??!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mouse
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
mouse

Number of posts : 26
Rig : 2005 LJ
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Spring Creek Anyone??!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:48 am

I'm trying for the Sat the 26th.. I'm going to be kind of out of the loop for a few weeks after that.

N2rock man I have been doing nothing but working sleeping and eating.. and i can't seem to find gym time.. HAHAHA!!! So i figure it's time to get out and play a little on a Sat. before I have to go to work..
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:22 am

Hey Mouse! Where you been lately?

We are planning a trip to Longs the weekend of Oct 17. Sometime before then I need to go have George adjust my lockers. After that, I'll need to make a run to the creek to check them out and make sure they are working properly.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

Number of posts : 137
Rig : 1995 YJ
specs. : Rear 9in Front dana 44 38 super swampers 5:13 front and rear, custom cage,beadlocks,winch,7inch stretch in the rear and 5 in the front,etc.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:13 am

Hey alan Me and you could go...I just bought a new addition to the house a 30ft lowbow gooseneck ..i could haul both of ours.
Back to top Go down
Sunburst JK
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Sunburst JK

Number of posts : 84
Rig : 09 JK
specs. : 6 Speed, 3:73, 2 1/2" BB, 32"mt, 2"wheel spacer, Cat-back exhaust
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:44 am

Maybe do you have a specific date in mind? I can see if the rest of the chapter wants in.
Back to top Go down
mouse
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
mouse

Number of posts : 26
Rig : 2005 LJ
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:28 pm

Hey Y'all I was thinking of doing a run up to Spring Creek for a day of wheeling in a few weeks. Would anyone be intrested in going for a day outing? Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Creek Anyone??!!   Spring Creek Anyone??!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Creek Anyone??!!
Page 1 of 1