MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3ton Titan exhaust air jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

3ton Titan exhaust air jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3ton Titan exhaust air jack   3ton Titan exhaust air jack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:40 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 3ton Titan exhaust air jack   3ton Titan exhaust air jack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:35 pm

TxRubiRig wrote:
It's been sitting in my house too long (bought it before the Long's trip). I don't really like it. It needs an other home and hopefully put to use as it should be.

I've attempted several times to use it on my Jeep at the house, but I have yet to be able to get it to lift a tire off the ground! I've used it on Brandi's VW Jetta and it jacked that thing up in no time! So, I don't know maybe I'm just using it wrong. Maybe its real use should be out and about off road in the mud, sand, etc... But I've got enough crap in my rig.

I bought it for about $150.00...so how about $100.00 to get it out of my house? Or I don't know maybe somebody has something they would trade for it.

Its still in the orginal box. The jack is orange in color (with some black marks on top, from attempting to use it) and the hoses are red (with two different size exhaust tips) and it all folds into a green canvass bag.
omg i have always wanted one of these...is it by chance still around?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: 3ton Titan exhaust air jack   3ton Titan exhaust air jack Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:54 pm

It's been sitting in my house too long (bought it before the Long's trip). I don't really like it. It needs an other home and hopefully put to use as it should be.

I've attempted several times to use it on my Jeep at the house, but I have yet to be able to get it to lift a tire off the ground! I've used it on Brandi's VW Jetta and it jacked that thing up in no time! So, I don't know maybe I'm just using it wrong. Maybe its real use should be out and about off road in the mud, sand, etc... But I've got enough crap in my rig.

I bought it for about $150.00...so how about $100.00 to get it out of my house? Or I don't know maybe somebody has something they would trade for it.

Its still in the orginal box. The jack is orange in color (with some black marks on top, from attempting to use it) and the hoses are red (with two different size exhaust tips) and it all folds into a green canvass bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3ton Titan exhaust air jack   3ton Titan exhaust air jack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3ton Titan exhaust air jack
Page 1 of 1