MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Countdown to K-rocks

Go down 
+18
jeeperjennie
Duke
JK-fredd0
Bizarro
akonius
redneckhouston
martij3
Renee10
jeff.lyon3
HippyJeepChick
terrahawk
goldenboy
TxCrawler
TxRubiRig
jkdrone
Dutchboy101
Mr.RonGilbert
N2rock
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 9:57 am

Glad I wasn't the only one that got caught in the rain.

Ya'lll have a good time
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 8:00 am

Yup...rained half the night here. Hope you guys didn't have another water boarding torture night lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 1:24 am

ok getting rained on while topless sucks! We are now stoped in fredricksburg getting food and putting the soft top on.........lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 2:56 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Me duele en la cavesa!

Dude - you're TOO funny!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 2:13 pm

RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 1:42 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Me duele en la cavesa!

HANG OVER !!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:27 am

Oy! We're all packed up and ready to go.

*twiddles fingers* gotta burn 15 minutes.

See the early birds in a few =)

!c
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:12 am

running late here....ugh
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 8:43 am

Me duele en la cavesa!
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 7:53 am

thanks N2rock.. you rock.. omg did i just type that? if my wife found out that i just spent money on these mirrors and didn't put them on i might be wearing them instead of the jeep. I wish i had a rubi.. then i might not have axle and locker envy.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 7:10 am

goldenboy wrote:
ok so i think the jeep is ready, i on the other hand am not so sure. i am hoping you great group of guys and gals can help me out with a few things. i don't have an air compressor to re-fill my tires, nor do i know what psi i need to deflate to. also i just got a pair of mirrors so i can take of my doors but i don't have a torx head large enough to remove the doors. then there is the cb issue, i don't have one so i am not sure how to find everyone when i get there saturday morning. I have a pair of walky talkies i am going to bring but am pretty sure that the channels are not the same. I think lastly, what are the plans for lunch? I know there is food provided for dinner it doesn't mention lunch. I am thinking i am going ot bring sandwich food and some home made jerky.

I'll have my spare air compressor I'll loan you. Torx- I have a full set- got you covered. No need for the mirrors while wheeling. CB- bringing Shannon's as a spare. It doesn't have much distance in handheld mode, but will be enough to keep you in talking on the trail. Air down to 15psi if you have Rubi tires. Other tires can go lower. Finding us won't be hard- any rig with RockRash4x4 on it, so we're easy to spot.

See ya out there!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 7:06 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😱

8 Hours till we get to leave.......I wanna go NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want a tag along....lol

I see I'm not the only one awake!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 6:49 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😱

8 Hours till we get to leave.......I wanna go NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want a tag along....lol
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 6:48 am

CRUX wrote:
As long as you're wasted, you'd better fight the urge to torque down your pinion nut! lol!

lol! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

OK now that was funny
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 5:19 am

As long as you're wasted, you'd better fight the urge to torque down your pinion nut! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 4:14 am

terrahawk wrote:
I'm drunk jejejeje

OK, well if you don't make that early Morning Group we will be leaving around 2pm .....jejejeje I know it's hard to get up early with a hang over from hell jejejeje

DORK!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 1:15 am

I'm drunk jejejeje
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:01 pm

The wife just got on a plane from Dallas, I have everything ready to roll and have decided to hit the road when she gets in. That will allow the kids to sleep and me get away from Houston while the traffic isnt too bad. Going through from the east side sucks big time in the morning.... and all day long.

We are going to stop in Columbus tonight, that way we get to eat at Schobels in the morning!!! Whoop! Should be smooth sailing from there. That way we can take our time and just enjoy the ride. Have a stack of DVDs to watch.

Had a chance to get a few stickers on the toy hauler:
Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 P5210676
Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 P5210677
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:46 pm

goldenboy wrote:
ok so i think the jeep is ready, i on the other hand am not so sure. i am hoping you great group of guys and gals can help me out with a few things. i don't have an air compressor to re-fill my tires, nor do i know what psi i need to deflate to. also i just got a pair of mirrors so i can take of my doors but i don't have a torx head large enough to remove the doors. then there is the cb issue, i don't have one so i am not sure how to find everyone when i get there saturday morning. I have a pair of walky talkies i am going to bring but am pretty sure that the channels are not the same. I think lastly, what are the plans for lunch? I know there is food provided for dinner it doesn't mention lunch. I am thinking i am going ot bring sandwich food and some home made jerky.

Bring something to eat for lunch and snack on in between. Bring some water to drink as well. Don't worry about the rest! Just prepare to have a blast!

As far as finding us goes just look for either a Rockrash 4x4 sticker or a Jeep Nation sticker like the one in my sig line. N2 is staying on the property in a camphouse, I will be in an RV and a bunch are tent camping. Again just look for the stickers.
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:24 pm

N2rock wrote:
RATTLESNAKES!!! Shocked

I just printed out their release form, and noticed:

RELEASOR further recognizes and understands that due to the terrain of Katemcy Rocks, vehicle roll-overs, falls, rattlesnake encounters, and/or spider/insect encounters may occur that may result in serious injury or death.

We will let Venom take care of those.... or find a bypass
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:24 pm

N2rock wrote:
I emailed Randy about it this morning- he said it only needs to be notarized if the kids are not your own.

Yep... I learned that at Gilmer.. went through the trouble to get a notarized copy and when I tried to give it to them they said "I thought it was your kid" and I just looked at them like WTF.. "It is my kid!).... "Oh then you don't need this".

Felt like a dumbass.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:23 pm

N2rock wrote:
I emailed Randy about it this morning- he said it only needs to be notarized if the kids are not your own.

I am not 100% if they are my own lol! , good thing I had it notarized then What a Face
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:19 pm

Duke wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:
Did you also notice you had to get the release form notarized for minors?

Don't worry about that. My kids have been dozens of times and I've NEVER had it notarized. In fact I have always filled out the release at the ticket booth and just handed it to them and they never asked or mentioned it.

I had thought about that, but didn't want to take the risk. It was easy enough for me to get it, and now will not have to stress about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to K-rocks   Countdown to K-rocks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to K-rocks
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next