MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone in good with Trailduty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Anyone in good with Trailduty? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:51 am

Just thought I'd ask before I drop $985 on axleshafts. I called them and all they could do for me is free shipping. Is anyone in good with them to where they could cut me a break on the price any? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 6:06 am

Phil is a great guy.. If all he can do is free shipping then, that's all he can do. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:48 pm

what kind of axles shafts are you buying for that price? thats a bit high for regular cromo's
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 4:00 pm

I hope that price is for front and back.

Back to top Go down
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 5:27 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
what kind of axles shafts are you buying for that price? thats a bit high for regular cromo's

These are the CV shafts to where I won't have to worry about U-joints at all. Here's the website:
https://www.rcvperformance.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=24_51&products_id=77
I looked into them a lot and for the price of some cromo superior shafts, and stronger u-joints, I could spend a little bit more and get something new, different, and no u-joints. I read up on them on Pirate4x4 and everyone that owns them, love 'em and the customer service is great. I'm going to get the from longfieldsuperaxle.com, free shipping, I don't have to pay for tax, and they'll throw in some outer axle seals also.

Paul08Wrangler wrote:
I hope that price is for front and back.

That's just for the front shafts. It's kinda pricey, but can't find them cheaper anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in good with Trailduty?   Anyone in good with Trailduty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone in good with Trailduty?
Page 1 of 1