MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheelers for the Wounded

Go down 
+13
potlickinpirate
jeff.lyon3
Jeepbronco1
Dutchboy101
martij3
jonsjeep
..::Ryan::..
Deacon
Mr.RonGilbert
littleredrubicon
Dern
xxXJohnny
Renee10
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:04 pm

Will not be able to make this one. I have B'day party I need to host for one of my little girls.
Back to top Go down
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

I preregistered today.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
i wont make this run team. I am going to be on a private charter off the coast of Louisianna

Have fun hope you catch lots of fish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:40 pm

i wont make this run team. I am going to be on a private charter off the coast of Louisianna
Back to top Go down
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

Number of posts : 95
Rig : 04 Rubicon
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:40 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
I'm there and will get registered this week. I will also be bringing two more (new) people/jeepers with me, hopefully they will join the forum too.

Good to hear from you LilRed, hope all is well on your end.

I'm back from Ft. Gordon so it must be good. Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://littleredrubicon.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 5:48 pm

Unfortunately I will be unable to make it. Will probably we driving to Florida on that day for the possibility of some nice sight seeing in Iraq lol
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 5:08 pm

For reference it's unlikely I'll make this event, as I'll probably still be in South Africa on business (or a few days of sight-seeing after) at that time...
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 6:35 am

I'm there and will get registered this week. I will also be bringing two more (new) people/jeepers with me, hopefully they will join the forum too.

Good to hear from you LilRed, hope all is well on your end.
Back to top Go down
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 2:01 am

The main event is scheduled for 1 May 2010 at Hidden Falls Adventure Park. As usual fun, food and entertainment will be provided. Make sure that you are a part of this great event and PRE-REGISTER now! We are now signing up soldiers, drivers and volunteers. Now is your chance to sign up for a great event!

We are expecting about 250 soldiers and families from Ft. Hood, BAMC, and the Austin Chapter of the Order of the Purple Heart. Not only do we have plenty off-roading planned but we have activities for everyone involved from the youngest to the oldest. Activities include a Moon Bounce, Face Painting, Balloon Artist, and the Humpty Dumpty Course. Live bands will be playing throughout the day for everyone's entertainment concluding with Paula Nelson (Willie's daughter). Local off-roading clubs and the Austin Chapter of the Order of the Purple Heart will be severing breakfast, lunch and dinner for our participants and guests.

We are asking wheelers to donate their rig to be used for this event as we did last year. You will drive your rig and a soldier or their family members Saturday. Pre-registered Drivers will pay a fee of $75.00 and includes up to three passengers, wheeling Friday - Sunday, three meals and entertainment on Saturday, as well as two nights of primitive camping. Those who show up at the gate will pay regular park fees. You must register before April 23rd.

Event schedule

Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 2010_schedule

Last edited by littleredrubicon on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

Pre-Registered Rig Fee is $75.00 per rig and includes 3 passengers and two nights primitive camping. Those who
show up at the gate will pay regular park fees.
Back to top Go down
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 11:36 pm

Mr. El Cucuy wrote:
Hey renee what's the cost of a driver I didn't make last years and didn't see it on the web site

Still working on the price. Hidden Falls site currently says $60 for the driver and $30 for each passenger. Later it says $75 for the driver and up to three passengers. I'm trying to get clarification on this now. I'll have it up on the WFTW-SA site shortly.

What we have on the site currently is just for pre-registration just so we can get an idea of how many rigs and free seats are available. We are also trying to get our warriors and volunteers to pre-register as well. We will have an actual registration available on the site with the ability to pre-pay. Email will be sent to those that pre-register to alert them when I get that function up and running.
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:26 am

We registered. I went last year, it was a lot of fun. The whole family is going this year.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

Last year we paid the regular park entry fee, I went ahead and pre-registered tonight, it did not ask for payment or state how much it would be.
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

Hey renee what's the cost of a driver I didn't make last years and didn't see it on the web site
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:19 pm

We have several guys from our SA group that will be participating in the Wheelers for the Wounded this year. The event is May 1st at Hidden Falls. Hope evryone will consider taking part in this special event for our Wounded Soldiers. This event is under new managment and I think it is on the right track.

Hope to see you there! Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_cheers

http://www.wftw-sa.org/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheelers for the Wounded   Wheelers for the Wounded - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelers for the Wounded
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2