MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upol raptor bedlining

Go down 
+8
Mr.RonGilbert
jeff.lyon3
Deacon
Rockintjak
Renee10
Uup4it
xxXJohnny
potlickinpirate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

I did bumpers and alll. The gun is cheap. It is very easy to shoot. You could do your own touch ups. I have also enjoyed the fact that if I want to mount or change something ...I can just shoot it again. You have to mix hardener with it. I kept one of the quart bottles for almost a year...mixed in hardener and it sprayed fine. Shelf life is bueno also.
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

Number of posts : 281
Rig : 07 unlimited rescue green X
specs. : 3.25 rc lift .37s on 17's .... lots of homebuilt parts!
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:08 pm

potlickinpirate wrote:
My rig has held up really well. It has been outside since I did it and it looks like the day I lined it. The Raptor has a UV "sheild" and it appears to work very well. I have missed placed my camera, but I will post some current pictures.

Thanks for the info!! I order mine only 112.00 for entire kit with gun! I looked at gladwin but they were charging 150.00 no gun! I post pictures when i start spraying!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

Jeepbronco1 wrote:
Thanks for the info!! I order mine only 112.00 for entire kit with gun! I looked at gladwin but they were charging 150.00 no gun! I post pictures when i start spraying!

That's a good deal! Where'd you order it?
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 11:57 pm

tp tools! great prices
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 12:36 am

Got it (tptools.com). I've made this thread a favourite, so the information will be handy in the not to distant future.

I jacked three of my four pretty painted fender flares. Now I'm considering bed-lining them as one of many alternatives. I like the U-pol because it is tintable to match paint colors.

The only thing I don't like about the U-pol is the size of the texture. But I hear you can control that with a little reducer. I want a finer texture than the U-pol normally shoots, so that will have to be something I will play with if and when I do it.

Good luck on your project.
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

thanks! cant wait to see your projects as well Ill post my upol results soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upol raptor bedlining   Upol raptor bedlining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upol raptor bedlining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: Write-up's & How-to's-
Jump to: