MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation

Go down 
+12
CRUX
Tvernon
toddandshari'sjk
potlickinpirate
Mr.RonGilbert
redneckhouston
Renee10
DangerMouse
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
r_unda
Deacon
GULF COAST PIRATE
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Empty
PostSubject: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:48 pm

I've been batting around the idea of starting a chapter of Jeep Nation over here. I was asked how many members would we have to start off with. So I'll ask the question here.

How many of you guys & gals locally would be interested in starting a Jeep Nation chapter in the Corpus Christi/Portland area?

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_pirat
-Kenny
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 1:24 am

Note: A requirement to join is to make every single post in bold.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 8:42 am

I will definitely be interested. I think is a great idea and would like to help in what I can.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 9:55 am

HA HA ooops....
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 9:57 am

It is easier for some to read when things are typed in bold. I try to use bold for everything... It stands out more and for me is easier to read especially if it's a large post... lol lol maybe I'm just getting old and my eyes aren't what they used to be... HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:29 am

OK, well I've got three guys that arent on the forum, who want in if we start it up...
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

Number of posts : 666
Rig : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition
specs. : Pro Comp lift, soft 8 wheels, 33x13.5x15 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 11:10 am

PM Renee. Would be cool to have a chapter in CC.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:21 pm

I think Renee knows about it. I've been in touch with the powers-that-be, off and on for the last few months...
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:23 pm

Ya need to corner them at Randy's party, fill them full of rum and then make yer demands.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:28 pm

lol... Good Idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:14 pm

Don't tempt him... lol
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:17 pm

GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS wrote:
Don't tempt him... lol
Tempt him? Hell I'll help him!!!!! This time next year I'll be in Kingsville so I could use a JN chapter out there. Consider me a nomad for JN Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:34 pm

Ha ha sounds good... Count me in!!!
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 10:39 pm

I think it would be great, let me know if you decide and I'll send you some stuff to think about. Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 1:21 am

Send it on... Sending you a PM Renee.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 4:13 am

I'm going to preface the below statement, by saying i am only a lowly minion of JN, and have no dog in this hunt, nor do my comments carry any official meaning

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
I've been batting around the idea of starting a chapter of Jeep Nation over here. I was asked how many members would we have to start off with. So I'll ask the question here.

as far as most folks would be concerned, any group of 2 or more like minded men (or women) who wish to fly the jolly rodger while frolicking in jeeps, while obviously appearing slightly ghey, (especially if wearing thier tight little pirate pants) should be allowed thier own jeep nation chapter

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
OK, well I've got three guys that arent on the forum, who want in if we start it up...

please learn something from the now (mostly) defunct waco area chapter, and encourage local jeepers to join the forum and post up, i believe that more than anything communication is key to jeep nation growing and becoming more recognized. this forum IS communication, no other form allows me to stay in touch with such a large group as easily.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:35 am

I like my tight little pirate pants..... I wore them to a bar on Jody's side of town the other day and after looking around I swear that everyone in that fawkin place was gay!!!! Even the dude I was dancing with!
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:01 pm

redneckhouston wrote:
I'm going to preface the below statement, by saying i am only a lowly minion of JN, and have no dog in this hunt, nor do my comments carry any official meaning

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:

as far as most folks would be concerned, any group of 2 or more like minded men (or women) who wish to fly the jolly rodger while frolicking in jeeps, while obviously appearing slightly ghey, (especially if wearing thier tight little pirate pants) should be allowed thier own jeep nation chapter

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:

please learn something from the now (mostly) defunct waco area chapter, and encourage local jeepers to join the forum and post up, i believe that more than anything communication is key to jeep nation growing and becoming more recognized. this forum IS communication, no other form allows me to stay in touch with such a large group as easily.

I agree. I've been in a relatively large MC and I can personally attest to the fact that communication is key, and this forum is a great tool for that. Two of the above mentioned three people dont get on any of the forums at all. The third is a woman who's just wanting to tag along and drag her hubby places he dont wanna go. lol. Twylla (GCPP) wants to get as involved as myself, and Raul (Runda) has been talking about wanting to join and help out for a while. I think it'll work out great.

The main focus of any club (Jeep or otherwise) should be the enjoyment of the members at functions and to grow the club with members who are like-minded and who want to participate. I have a lot of plans for local activities and things we can do to really get JN out there and promote here in the Corpus Christi area. I recognize this club as something absolutely unique and that in its self will be the great attractor once other Jeep owners here find out about it.

-Kenny
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 6:18 pm

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation 232511 Very well said luv... Smile
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 11:22 pm

Hell, I want to join already....
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:25 pm

Alrighty....you talked me into it...we would be interested in joining also. Seems like it would be fun, as long as it stays family friendly. I know we all need to get out without kids every now and then though but we try to include our yung uns as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 8:51 am

toddandshari'sjk wrote:
Alrighty....you talked me into it...we would be interested in joining also. Seems like it would be fun, as long as it stays family friendly. I know we all need to get out without kids every now and then though but we try to include our yung uns as much as possible.
I agree and I think that’s the idea Kenny has for the CC chapter.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:32 am

I agree and I think that’s the idea Kenny has for the CC chapter. [/quote]

Yes it is...
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:32 am

r_unda wrote:
toddandshari'sjk wrote:
I agree and I think that’s the idea Kenny has for the CC chapter.

That is exactly the idea! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation 800741 Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation 508968
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:05 pm

Im in kenny but you knew that. What does it take to start one up to honest, really that question was never really addressed. If getting 2 or more people together that agree counts as a club then it would apear every time we talk jeeps and guitars in your drive way were having a meeting...... Just saying. Lets make some big ass stickers and make it official hahahaha jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: CLUBS :: JEEP NATION-
Jump to: