MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation

Go down 
+12
CRUX
Tvernon
toddandshari'sjk
potlickinpirate
Mr.RonGilbert
redneckhouston
Renee10
DangerMouse
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
r_unda
Deacon
GULF COAST PIRATE
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:20 pm

Go to the website and fill out the member form and email it to renee.

as for the stickers. I'm workin on it! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:26 pm

It's official!!! The Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation is now a reality! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_pirat

Please PM me your email addresses so I can get a distribution list started and if you would like a sticker let me know as I will be making an order soon. I also need pictures of you and your rides to go on the Jeep Nation website. You can email me with any questions you have or anything you need at kennychilders@hotmail.com.

-Kenny Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_pirat Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_cheers Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 508968
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:43 pm

this should be the official theme song of the CC/Gc chapter

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:53 pm

Funny....I listened to the whole thing. Now we shall have a "tinker bell" award...
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:55 am

ha ha ha that's too funny!!!
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 10:47 am

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
It's official!!! The Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation is now a reality!

Please PM me your email addresses so I can get a distribution list started and if you would like a sticker let me know as I will be making an order soon. I also need pictures of you and your rides to go on the Jeep Nation website. You can email me with any questions you have or anything you need at kennychilders@hotmail.com.

-Kenny

That’s great news!! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 508968

I just sent you an email with pics of my ride for the web site. I would definitely want a sticker (or few depending on size) and maybe a flag for my CB radio antenna.

redneckhouston wrote:
this should be the official theme song of the CC/Gc chapter

For some reason I can’t listen to it Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:07 am

And so begins the pirate song war....
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 3:15 pm

One of the kids' favorites...

Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 12:38 am

Congrats !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
roadkill
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
roadkill

Number of posts : 97
Rig : 06 LJ Rubi
specs. : small lift, overline fenders and 35s
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 2:20 pm

so there's actually a jeep club in CC now? i'd be interested in joining and meeting other jeeper's in the area. most of if not all the guys I wheel with are from SA.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:10 am

roadkill wrote:
so there's actually a jeep club in CC now? i'd be interested in joining and meeting other jeeper's in the area. most of if not all the guys I wheel with are from SA.

Well I was thinking of having a meet and greet the evening of the 22nd after the beach run. everyone could stop for a bite to eat and hangout a bit before heading home...
Back to top Go down
roadkill
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:25 am

sounds cool, keep me posted where and when. I doubt I'll hit up the beach run, I hate the sand and salt water, but I'd be down for a M&G where ever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 1:59 pm

roadkill wrote:
sounds cool, keep me posted where and when. I doubt I'll hit up the beach run, I hate the sand and salt water, but I'd be down for a M&G where ever it may be.

HMMMMM and why is that??
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 2:41 pm

Messy, harsh, rust-inducing, and never comes out of the carpets? Smile
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 2:55 pm

Yes this is true but it's so much fun!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:45 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:
roadkill wrote:

Well I was thinking of having a meet and greet the evening of the 22nd after the beach run. everyone could stop for a bite to eat and hangout a bit before heading home...
I will be there! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 623216

Deacon wrote:
Messy, harsh, rust-inducing, and never comes out of the carpets?

I agree with the rust-inducing! That’s why I always wash it real good right when I get back from the beach! I won’t prevent it from rusting but it will slow down the process. About the sand, I don’t have carpet! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_biggrin The whole interior is rhinolined!
Back to top Go down
roadkill
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:56 pm

Deacon wrote:

exactly, and the same reason why I hate the mud as well. I'm more of a rock and trail running kinda guy. did the beach alot in my younger days and tore up and seen lots of stuff tore up down there. now I avoid the beach as much as possible. I don't even take my jeep when I go to JP Luby with the family. I have an 06 with 25,000 miles and I like to try and keep the corrosion at bay as long as possible, especially now that I have cut the tub up a little.. I was always flabbergasted at the amount of shells that came out of my frame when I rinsed the inside out once i got home. anyways, ya'll have fun at the beach and if you have a M&G somewhere when ya'll get off the beach I'll meet up with ya'll then.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 4:07 pm

Fill out your profile so we know where abouts you live, your rig, etc.
Back to top Go down
roadkill
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
roadkill

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 4:39 pm

I filled it out some but I recognize your avatar "firekite", I'm roadkill over at JF also and most other websites.

I live just outside of CC in Sandia but work in CC. I have an OME lift, 1"bl and Metal Cloak Overlines running 35 BFG MTs on my 06 LJ rubi. anything else I may have missed?
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 6:36 pm

GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:

as for the stickers. I'm workin on it! Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I'm having trouble e-mailing the application so I just printed it out and will put it in mail to Renee in the morning.
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:16 pm

roadkill wrote:
Deacon wrote:

exactly, and the same reason why I hate the mud as well. I'm more of a rock and trail running kinda guy. did the beach alot in my younger days and tore up and seen lots of stuff tore up down there. now I avoid the beach as much as possible. I don't even take my jeep when I go to JP Luby with the family. I have an 06 with 25,000 miles and I like to try and keep the corrosion at bay as long as possible, especially now that I have cut the tub up a little.. I was always flabbergasted at the amount of shells that came out of my frame when I rinsed the inside out once i got home. anyways, ya'll have fun at the beach and if you have a M&G somewhere when ya'll get off the beach I'll meet up with ya'll then.

Like Raul said, I rinse mine as soon as I get home. start with a garden hose and sprayer washing out the frame rails, then I get my two "sweeper" style lawn sprinklers out and just set em under the Jeep in various places for about an hour.

roadkill wrote:
I filled it out some but I recognize your avatar "firekite", I'm roadkill over at JF also and most other websites.
I live just outside of CC in Sandia but work in CC. I have an OME lift, 1"bl and Metal Cloak Overlines running 35 BFG MTs on my 06 LJ rubi. anything else I may have missed?

toddandshari'sjk wrote:
GULF COAST PIRATE wrote:

I'm having trouble e-mailing the application so I just printed it out and will put it in mail to Renee in the morning.

That'll work! pirat
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 5:23 pm

roadkill wrote:
Ah, hey, what's up? Smile

Yeah, some jackass on JF who never posted anything and hadn't logged in since forever had used the name Deacon, which is my normal deal, and the JF admins took so long to get around to even answering my request to rename my account that I eventually told them never mind since I'd already been established under Firekite.

And no, you're not missing anything. Except maybe send me your ATM card and PIN. Or just your 241 would work fine...

EDIT: Nope, actually, I just went and tried to change my forum name, so now I'm Deacon over there, too. Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:52 am

I think I have gotten 3 more people interested in joining, one guy has a cool little beast of a '53 Willys, and the other 2 are JK's, hopefully the will join up.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 10:28 pm

toddandshari'sjk wrote:
I think I have gotten 3 more people interested in joining, one guy has a cool little beast of a '53 Willys, and the other 2 are JK's, hopefully the will join up.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation   Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corpus Christi / Gulf Coast Chapter of Jeep Nation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next