MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A   May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:09 pm

I'm working those dates. Hope ya'll are gonna try to make the May 22 day run and then don't forget the last weekend of July 30-31, Aug 1 we are planning a trip. If interested there is a post with hotel info, etc.

Hi Casey! PJ, did you get the name of that park?
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A   May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 8:03 pm

I think I might be busy those days but I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A   May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:32 pm

We will be at Port A the 7-9th May for the wife's birthday. We stay in a little beach house right next to the beach. We don't really have anymore room in the house, but we do have plenty of garage space for your Tops, doors, other jeeps etc.. Let me know if you need a place to store your stuff while your down there. We will be surf fishing, swimming & sunbathing, playing Texas hold'em at night and maybe make a day trip to Big Shell or Little Shell etc... So far it's just friends and family going, but anybody is welcome to meet up with us, so let me know if anybody is going to be down there that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A   May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 7-9 Beach trip!! Port A
Page 1 of 1