MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
usnatclee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-08

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX Empty
PostSubject: 1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX   1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 7:17 pm

I have for sale a 1973 CJ5. It has an AMC360 5.9L engine, spring over axle approx. 6in lift, 5 36x1350R15 Super Swamper IROKS with 90%+ tread left, a tom woods rear drive shaft with dual CV joints, front axle is a DANA30 rear is DANA44, it comes with a flat to tow bar already installed on the jeep and tow light that plug into the 4 pin connector on your tow hitch. The frame is perfect with NO RUST! Now for what it needs.... the brakes are drums on all four corners and need to be replaced either with drums or disc brakes, the wiring harness should be replaced (you could get one from painless wiring for about $400), the body mounts should be replaced. This jeep does run and run well it just takes a bit to get started (not surprising since it is 39 years old). I am asking $5000 and am semi flexible on the price. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE YOU FOR ANYTHING! I will take cash or certified cashiers check. I have the title free and clear in hand. If you are interested please email me usnatclee@yahoo with your name and phone number and I will get back to you that way.

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX 006

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX 007

Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX   1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:32 am

CJ looks really good Clark! Sad you are going to sell it! You should try going to the Hidden Falls event on the weekend of December 8th before you sell it! Maybe it will change your mind! Very Happy It’s a beginner’s event but lots of members are going and I am sure some will take the hard trails!

Raul
Back to top Go down

1973 CJ5 Corpus Christi,TX
Page 1 of 1