MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corpus Christi Jeep meet

Go down 
+3
JK morgan
r_unda
Tvernon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Corpus Christi Jeep meet Empty
PostSubject: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:29 pm

Its about time for another jeep meet. I was talking too Shawn and was throwing out the idea of a bonfire somewhere along the beach, but that's just a thought. Throw out any and all ideas and dates.

Tyler.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:21 am

The weekend of December 1st would work for me. If we decide to do a bonfire I have some fire wood we can use.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 10:20 am

1'st is good for me as well, but I'm up for any date other than the 8th.
Back to top Go down
JK morgan
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 160
Rig : 07 jk
specs. : 4' super lift ,rocker runners control arms,superchips flashpaq,ORFAB rear bumper, PCS stinger,
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

a bonfire would be cool but it would be hard with a baby maybe we can get a sitter or something
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:35 pm

I was actually thinking this was a bad idea specifically because of you guys lol. Think of a place bro and we'll do that. You haven't picked a place yet I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Kristi5683
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Kristi5683

Number of posts : 37
Rig : 2001 WJ
specs. : 4.5" Clayton Long Arms, KOR Roof-mounted light bar w/4 Hella 500FF lights, Kevins Offroad Extreme Lateral Protection Rock Sliderz
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 10:17 pm

I can do any date really. Depends on te time on the first. I'm havin an install party at 10 on Saturday. Hopefully wont be long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-golddigger-making-he
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 10:41 pm

Sat the 1st works for me. But I have to work that day so anytime after 3 and im good. Any ideas as to where?
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 1:12 am

Brewsters is easy. I'm game for Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 1:32 pm

work was canceled for me. but tonight sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 4:11 pm

Ok, so it looks like not enough people have seen this thread, or at least have commented so we can see if they have seen it. Postpone until next Saturday? The 8th?
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 7:51 pm

Ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

Tvernon wrote:
Ok, so it looks like not enough people have seen this thread, or at least have commented so we can see if they have seen it. Postpone until next Saturday? The 8th?

I thought you were going to HF on the 8th? …I have two company’s Christmas party to go to next weekend so the 7th and the 8th won’t work for me unless we do it really early in the afternoon. The weekend after will actually work better for me.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 2:13 pm

r_unda wrote:
Tvernon wrote:

I thought you were going to HF on the 8th? …I have two company’s Christmas party to go to next weekend so the 7th and the 8th won’t work for me unless we do it really early in the afternoon. The weekend after will actually work better for me.

It turns out I cant go to Hidden falls because of school and some family issues. The weekend after is Jena's graduation, so that might be out the door, but I won't totally discount it as graduation is in the morning. Have to play that one by ear. Either way, more people need to comment on this thread lol. That or mass texting since everyone has everyone's number anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2013, 12:56 pm

Okay, since this thread died last time lets try and revive it. I say lets shoot for a get together the weekend of the 12'th, but this time lets do it at slick's pool hall instead of brewsters. We can get a couple tables of nine ball going and have some fun that night. Slicks is a 'family' place so if you have kids or little ones they're welcome too.

Lets try to get this one going.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

Sounds good to me! I'm always down to play some pool. Now that things have slowed somewhat at work, i might actually be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

12th work for you Andy?
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 1:59 am

yeah i'm in for the 12th
Back to top Go down
charcoaljk

charcoaljk

Number of posts : 1
Rig : 2010 Rubicon
specs. : minor mods
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 2:08 pm

I am not trying to avoid a get together.....timing is not going to work on the 12th for me, this work thing does take up a lot of my time.

Anytime between Jan. 13 - 24 I should be in Corpus Christi.

I don't expect anyone to conform to my schedule, please set up the get together that is best for the majority.
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:16 am

man times like this make me wish I was closer to everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 10:03 am

I won’t be able to make it Saturday the 12th and I am already booked the weekend of the 19th. For me it will be better Friday the 11th or Saturday the 26th.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:37 pm

Saturday the 26th sounds like a winner, Charcoal and Andy, could you make that as well? Maverick, make the drive man just to make the drive. Aside, we could all use a lecture on the JK's BLD lol. Come on down if you can.
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:26 pm

26th works for me! Just let me know what time.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 12:19 pm

Lets shoot for earlier in the evening, say 6 ish. That way we can have good parking at slicks and hoard a few tables without issue.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:23 pm

26th sounds good. You just need to tell me the address where we are meeting.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:54 pm

5600 S Padre Island Dr is slick willies family pool hall

It's on the right across staples from Moore's plaza.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpus Christi Jeep meet   Corpus Christi Jeep meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corpus Christi Jeep meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next