MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TSJM Stickers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

TSJM Stickers Empty
PostSubject: TSJM Stickers   TSJM Stickers Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:36 pm

Hey,

- I'm gonna see if I can have these made up...they're gonna measure 3 1/2"x3 1/2" so they can be applied onto your rear quarter panel (under the right tail light) or maybe on the inside of the rear/front doors (by the door pull on the metal part) or wherever...I'm looking into having it printed onto a clear background so your body color shows up under the logo. (for dark jeeps, I could change the Barnwell and 2010 to white font so it shows up). Will need to know though how many would be needed of the black font and white font stickers.

*UPDATE* These are looking like they're gonna be printed on a white background, similar to last years stickers...if I can find clear, I'll go that route...

As soon as I find out if I can get them made up - I'll post up here. This is the graphic that I'm using:

TSJM Stickers TSJM3sticker

Last edited by akonius on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

TSJM Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSJM Stickers   TSJM Stickers Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Tony!! If we are going to offer these send me a pic and I'll put them on the web-store in the TSJM web-site. I think we may have to just order a set amount to sell at the meet, hopefully most people will pay upfront, then we will know how many to order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

TSJM Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSJM Stickers   TSJM Stickers Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

That would look good on the shirts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TSJM Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSJM Stickers   TSJM Stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSJM Stickers
Page 1 of 1