MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

opinions welcome!

Go down 
+4
Great Pumpkin
toddandshari'sjk
Mr.RonGilbert
PJ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:41 pm

Got ahold of some money for an upgrade. I need some opinions on my next mod. exhaust, tube doors, Rancho rear bumper and tire carrier, programer, ORfab rear bumper or save for complete control arm kit. I'm leaning towards one of the bumpers. just though I would ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

I went with lift/tires then started armoring... front/rear bumper then sliders (a little late on the sliders = ouch) next is fenders and corner armor.. then tube doors and skids.. my skids should be good and trashed by then, they are well on their way.
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

I would get flashpag if you already have bigger tires, I have it and it helped out a lot on turning the 35's. Whenever you do get rear bumper/tire carrier, stay away from the Rancho, mine rattles like crazy and I am not real happy with it, you get what you pay for!!
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:35 pm

yeah, Flahpaq is one of the cheaper things on your list. I'd put the exhaust at the end. Bumpers are somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by Great Pumpkin on Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:54 pm

yeah, that's what i was thinking about. but i have a standard and really only see a few things the programmer would fix, i.e speedo, idel speed, and fuel consumption. does anybody have the programmer and running a standard any input would help.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:10 pm

Just an FYI, be mindfull when you are selecting an exhaust system.
If you plan on playing on the rocks, don't invest in ones with the pipes sticking out the back. They will not look the same after your first outing.
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 4:15 pm

That's because SA peeps ride with the twice pipes and lowered to tha ground esse!
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 6:33 pm

terrahawk wrote:
That's because SA peeps ride with the twice pipes and lowered to tha ground esse!

So you have seen my ride.

opinions welcome! WEB_Pg_6_JEEP_1-1
Back to top Go down
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 10:21 pm

Don't lie, I know how you JK folk roll... opinions welcome! Icon_cheers Mark one down for the TJ's HAHAHA!!!

opinions welcome! 5010
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

opinions welcome! P5200655

opinions welcome! 26629

opinions welcome! P5200661
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

tailpipes are over rated anyways
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb 2010, 12:53 pm

snug fit with 35 on factory tailgate, but it keeps it stationary which is better than hanging like before.
That being said it badass, the color is a little bit different from the rest but looks, feel, construction and price 4 bills installed can't beat it with a stick. backup lights rock, step is cool, and diamond pattern is awesome. I'm now wanting frenders with diamond pattern to match should look great. I can tell the weight of he bumper when I drive, but it keep my rearend on the pavement. all in all very happy so far. I'm going to see if I can post some pics with my mytouch, @ discount rotating and balancing tries. its been way to long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

opinions welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: opinions welcome!   opinions welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opinions welcome!
Page 1 of 1