MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate to bad mouth a business but.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

I hate to bad mouth a business but..... Empty
PostSubject: I hate to bad mouth a business but.....   I hate to bad mouth a business but..... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:41 pm

Do not do business with trucker's world in corpus christi. I'll try to keep the story short. I ordered a superchips programer for my jeep this past friday. The lady (i'm being nice and not mentioning names) told me in would be here on monday. So i miss out on some overtime to go and have it installed on monday, only to find out when i get there, she forgot it was being shipped out of Houston not San Antonio. So it would take one more day. It pissed me off but i figured it's just one more day no big deal. I get home and about an hour later she calls me and tells me it was on the truck but the truck wouldn't get here untill 530 pm on teusday and they would be closed at that time. Strike two in my book. but i figure there's not much i can do at that point so i let it go. Only to get a call today around 11am that she had recieved the programmer but when SHE opened the package to update it, there wasn't a usb cord inside the package, but she could order one and it would be here tomorrow. or i could have my money back. That was it, i was furious at that point, strike three. I'm done with them. I tell her i would like my money back and i'll take my business else where. SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! not even trying to apologize or anything. She and her boss were lucky i had to work late, otherwise they would have been hearing quite the earfull from me. So now i'm passing the the word along to every one i know to try and save the the headache of dealing with unreliable and disrespectful people like that. I hope this saves yall some trouble.
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

I hate to bad mouth a business but..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate to bad mouth a business but.....   I hate to bad mouth a business but..... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:27 pm

TRAILDUTY.COM.........when I bought my programmer from him he matched the lowest price I could find
Back to top Go down

I hate to bad mouth a business but.....
Page 1 of 1