MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another reason to hate the ACLU!

Go down 
+2
jeff.lyon3
N2rock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

another reason to hate the ACLU! Empty
PostSubject: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:27 am

Sign the petition!!! http://donttearmedown.com/

Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:37 am

somebody posted this already. deserves another look though.

ACLU has got to be the most discriminating legal group going.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

i have added the widget to my myspace and facebook. Everyone should do the same, as well as sign the petition.

The ACLU gets away with this shit because most people never hear of it. So everyone should do whatever they can to get this exposure. Let the ACLU know that the masses are not in agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 11:07 am

N2rock wrote:
i have added the widget to my myspace and facebook. Everyone should do the same, as well as sign the petition.

The ACLU gets away with this shit because most people never hear of it. So everyone should do whatever they can to get this exposure. Let the ACLU know that the masses are not in agreement.

Just put it on my facebook.
Back to top Go down
Educated Redneck
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Educated Redneck

Number of posts : 63
Rig : 2007 Wrangler X Unlimited 4 door
specs. : 2.5" lift, Custom Roof Rack and some extras!
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:20 pm

Give me a break. Find an actual problem ACLU!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 6:01 pm

WTF, ACLU?? You know what really gets me is that I really like the idea of the ACLU as a concept, an organization fighting for preserving people's Constutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms. Unfortunately, the jackasses that run the place are so screwed up in the head that they starting doing shit like this.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 6:22 pm

Deacon wrote:
WTF, ACLU?? You know what really gets me is that I really like the idea of the ACLU as a concept, an organization fighting for preserving people's Constutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms. Unfortunately, the jackasses that run the place are so screwed up in the head that they starting doing shit like this.

libertylegal.org

check this site. the ACLU for normal people
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 6:50 pm

Unbelievable! WTF is wrong with some people. Thanks N2 for posting this excellent cause.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 12:21 am

Getting caught up.... thanks for posting this in the right section - I posted it in another section a week or so ago and am still pissed about the whole thing:
http://www.myjeepforum.net/everything-else-f1/75-y-o-war-memorial-under-attack-by-the-aclu-t1895.htm

Everyone needs to do something - doesn't have to be something huge - just something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another reason to hate the ACLU!   another reason to hate the ACLU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another reason to hate the ACLU!
Page 1 of 1